chapter 10 wedding and honeymoon 🔞 part 1

~Kiara's POV~

Waking up from the sunshine, I was both happy and sad. Today is my wedding day, and I had to wakeup and go to sleep alone. The boys and Uncle Han took Jeremy to the main house, but Aunt Faith helped me go to sleep.

"Good morning, Kiara. Sleep well?" Aunt Faith says, walking into the room.

"Yes. I just want the day to move faster so I can see him." I replied, admiring my ring.

"Well then, let's get started." Aunt Faith says.

Starting the day, I get a bath, giving my hair a good clean. Once I was dressed, Rosalie and Alice came in and got started on my hair. Once that was done, we were joined by Esme, Sue, Leah, Emily and my baby. She looked so adorable.

"Oh, my gosh, just look at you

"Oh, my gosh, just look at you. My baby is so cute!" I coo, taking in my beautiful baby girl. "Has Jeremy seen her?"

"He's the one who dressed her. He wanted her to spend the day with his momma since he had her at night." Esme says as she held the diaper bag.

"We have lots to plan, so we're going to go get some food and then start on nails and spa routine." Leah states as she made a couple of bottles for later.

Getting into the cars, I rode with Leah, Sue and Emily so the others wouldn't feel constricted with one another. Headed to Seattle, we made it to a Starbucks for a drink then went to get our nails done.
When I was getting mine done, I thought of who was going to be what in my wedding, I finally had it all summed up.

(Emily, Alice and Leah - bridesmaid)
(Rosalie - maid of honor)

~time skip~

"You look absolutely beautiful, honey

"You look absolutely beautiful, honey." Aunt Faith says as she put my mom's comb in my hair.

" Aunt Faith says as she put my mom's comb in my hair