Chapter 27

"You're pregnant."

You sat down on the toilet seat and propped up your head with your hands.

"Oh my goodness. I've been so busy with moving in and stuff that I haven't even thought of pregnancy. Me and Pietro are married so we haven't used condoms but I didn't think I would get pregnant this fast. We haven't even talked about kids yet. What if he doesn't want them yet and he's mad or upset or what if he leaves me for someone who's not pregnant." You began to breathe heavy and cry.

He sat down beside you,"Don't say that. Pietro would never leave you. He loves you more than anything."he scooped you up."You must be exhausted. You need sleep." He placed you in the bed and pulled the covers over you.
"Don't stress anything Liliana. It will all be okay. A baby will just make him love you more."

You looked up at him with wide eyes,"You think so?"

He smiled back at you,"Of course. Get some sleep. If you need anything please don't hesitate to wake me up."

You nodded,"Goodnight Erik."

He gently closed the door behind him.

You grabbed Pietro's favorite pillow and hugged it until you fell asleep.

The next morning you awoke to the smell of cinnamon rolls.

You climbed out of bed and went to go meet Erik in the kitchen.

Once you turned the corner you didn't see Erik but Pietro peeping into the oven.

It's been almost a month since you've seen him.

"Pietro." You whispered and he turned to face you wearing a huge smile on his face.

You ran over to him to grab him into a hug only to have him disappear in your arms.

You shot up in the bed sweating.

You sighed heavily and looked over to Pietro's side of the bed to see it empty.

You grabbed your phone and called him immediately.

"Baby? Are you okay? It's 4 in the morning. What's wrong?" He answered on the third ring.

"I just really miss you."

"I miss you too Liliana. Are you okay? I can tell when you're upset. What is it?" He said in a concerned tone.

"I....I need you."

"Aww baby. What's wrong? You're worrying me."

"I just really miss you. And I have something important to tell you. In person."

"I wanted it to be a surprise but I guess that's okay. I'll be home around noon."

You smiled to yourself. "You will?!?"
He laughed,"Mhm. We've completed the mission successfully."

"I'm so glad. I can't wait to see you." You said in a yawn.

"You're tired princess. Go to sleep. I'll see you soon. I love you so much."

"Mhmmm." You said sleepily. "Love you too."

"Goodbye princess."

That was the last thing you heard before falling asleep.

You awoke to a kiss on your cheek and you shot up and saw Pietro on the bed with you.

You practically pounced on him squeezing him in a tight hug.

"Woah easy killer." He laughed.

You leaned back and sat with your legs under you."You look especially adorable when you just wake up baby." He said smiling.

You touched his cheek,"You're really here. I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too baby. I made breakfast. Are you hungry?"

You nodded furiously causing him to laugh.
He took your hand and helped you off the bed and led you to the kitchen.

After breakfast Erik left to give you two some alone time.

You and Pietro sat on the couch cuddling and watching a movie.

"What did you have to tell me princess?"

You sat up and looked at him and took his hand."I don't know if you'll like this or not but.." You looked up at him to gauge his reaction," I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened and you looked down nervously at your hands.

He placed his finger under your chin to tilt your face up. "Baby. That is the best thing you could have ever said to me. Why would you think I wouldn't like it?"
"Cause I'll be fat and sick and pregnant and I'll eat all the food and have mood swings. I didn't think you'd want me anymore."you said in a cute whiny voice.

"Baby we just got married, I'm not done with you yet." He winked.

"So you still love me?"

"Of course I do. I love you more than I ever did. You've made me the happiest man alive." He said kissing you softly.

You laid your head in his chest and finally let out a sigh of relief.

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always vote,comment,share,message,and follow thank you all so much!