Chapter 24

It took almost a week before you were able to get out of bed without help from Pietro.

Doctor Charles' orders.

The following weeks were filled with extensive wedding planning. Your injuries forced you to push the wedding date further and further but luckily everyone was so understanding.

Finally it was the day before your wedding and you and Pietro agreed not to see each other until the ceremony.

"I miss you already." He said squeezing you tightly.

"Awww babe. It'll be less than 24 hours. It's be here sooner than you know it! Then we'll be married."

He smiled at the thought of that and kissed your forehead. "Now get out of here before I keep you here forever."

You have him a kiss grabbed your bags and left. You headed out the door to where your mom and friends were waiting for you. You guys got a hotel for the night in town so it would be easy to get to the ceremony.

Charles practically begged you and Pietro to have the ceremony in the garden and of course you couldn't deny that offer.

After making it to the hotel you plopped down in your bed.
"Make sure you're ready by 7:30!" Your mom pestered. You thought the whole idea of a bachelorette party was just irrational.

You nodded and looked over at the clock 2:30pm it read and you sighed happily knowing you'd have time for a nap your mother slipped out the door and you silently thanked Pietro for booking you a single room.

You laid down and pulled the sheets up to cover you as you drifted off to sleep.

You awoke to a touch on your cheek.
You waved your hands to push whatever it was away and you heard a loud thud and your eyes shot open.

"Pietro!" You rushed over to him. "What are you doing here you psycho?!? Are you okay?"
He laughed and slowly sat up,"I'm fine. I know I'm not supposed to be here but something has happened and I have to go."

You jumped up." Go?!? We're getting married tomorrow. You can't go! We've been pushing this wedding back forever. How long will you be gone?"

"I don't know. Days. Maybe weeks. But I have an idea. Let's get married tonight. Everyone invited is already in town, the decorations are already set. Why not?"

You kissed his nose," I love you. I'll go tell the girls and I'll meet you at the house as soon as we're ready."

He nodded and kissed you before speeding out of the room.

You grabbed your dress from the closet and headed for your mom and Allyssa's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey girl. What's up? You're early." Allyssa said.
"Change of plans. Can I come in?" You asked and she opened the door to let you in.

"Honey. What's going on?" Your mom asked gazing at the garment bag in your hands.

"Something came up. Pietro has a family emergency and he has to go tomorrow so we decided to have the wedding tonight. Everything is set up already and Pietro is making calls letting everyone know about the change of plans. "

"Oh! That's sudden but it's okay. We just have to hurry! Allyssa start the makeup and I'll do the hair."

An hour later your hair and makeup was complete and your mom was helping you into your dress making sure everything is perfect.

You turned and looked in to mirror you hardly recognized yourself. You looked amazing. Like model status amazing.

"My baby." You mom cried out.

"Mommmmm please! We don't have time for crying!" You dried her tears.

"You're right you're right. I'll go get ready as fast as I can." She hurried into the bathroom.

Allyssa plopped down on the bed beside you and pulled you into her side.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married. We just graduated!"

You laughed at her words," well when you know you love someone you don't want to wait."

" I guess. I have something to tell you." She paused. "You know when I came to see you after you woke up from your coma?"

You nodded.

"Well on my way in I met someone. He is so cute. We got to talking and we really liked each other and one thing led to another and..." She trailed off and stood up and grabbed a small box from her bag and sat back down beside you before opening it to reveal a ring.

You gasped." Oh my gosh! Who? When? How?"

She laughed and slid the ring into her finger."Alex. Last night. And he took me to dinner and asked me in front of everyone."

"Oh my goodness! Allyssa that's so great! I'm so happy for you you! Alex is such a sweetheart. So do you guys have a date in mind?"

She laughed," of course not! I just got engaged last night."

"Engaged?!" You mom shouted coming out of the bathroom and Allyssa flashed her the ring. "It's to that Alex boy isn't it?" She said causing you two to laugh.

"Yes it's that Alex boy momma!" Alyssa said back to your mom.

She smiled,"As long as you're happy my love. You girlies ready to go?"

You both nodded and hopped up to head to the limo.

A/N hope you likeeeeee don't forget to vote, follow, share, comment and message.