- ""

- "you know they'll probably think we're going to tell them about our engagement or whatever?"

- "I warned them that it was just a night out with friends before we went to London, like the other weekends we are not available"

- "It works" replied Maya as she grabbed Carina's hips and pulled her close.
"Will you kiss your wife?"

- "am I allowed to call you my wife?"

- "you have every right Carina DeLuca"

- "do I have the right to want your shift to end half an hour early?"

- "anything but that..."

- "do I have the right to refuse to let you go to intervention for the next thirty minutes?"

- "That can be arranged..."

- "I think you have a lot of paperwork to do... We should go to your office..."

- "I'm not being punished for my head injury?"

- "don't tempt me... I wouldn't mind spanking you."

- "I could never be serious if one day one of our children does something stupid and you threaten them with a spanking..."

- "I would never lay hands on our children... And then... I prefer to spank you".

-"Carina..."  Made Maya while passing her hand between her jeans and her shirt pulled in her pants to pull it towards her.

Dean had entered and cleared his throat. He had no more his cast but was on desk duty.

- "excuse me"

- "excuse us" replied Maya.

- "can I leave early? I'm  not feeling well today and Pruitt can be here in ten minutes, if that's okay with you."

- "yeah, no worries Miller"

- "thanks cool... future madam captain, captain, see you tomorrow"

- "see you tomorrow Miller"

- "ciao Dean"

He had left and Carina had stepped back so that Maya could get off the table. When they passed the door to the TV room they were surprised by Travis watching them, while eating a bowl of cereal.

-"You scared the crap out of me, Montgomery!" Said Maya as she flinched and put her hand over her heart.
"How long have you been here?"

- "long enough to almost feel like I wanna become a lesbian."

- "you're creepy"

- "and you're incredibly lucky. I love Emmett but Michael was my Carina... I miss being... like that" he pointed to one and the other in turn.

-"I'm sorry Trav'" said the Italian woman coming to take him in her arms.

- "thank you my beautiful" answered he by returning his embrace of an arm.