"Whose cave is this" I pointed at Cave in corner, It's was beautifully decorated with bougainvillea and planted Red flowers of spices that she don't know.

"It's cave of Female from goat tribe Bambi" Ethan Says.

"Can I meet her" I mostly saw man around but only female I saw was Sandra.

Ethan hesitated and looked at Sebastian, who nodded his head.

"You can meet her, but we will stand at a distance," Sebastian told me as I raised my eyebrows. "It's not good for a married male to go to another female's house."

I felt pleased and excited.

Standing at the gate, I knocked on the wooden door. It looked so aesthetic, especially with the plants around the cave.

The door was opened by a white-haired woman wearing a blue feather skirt. Her yellow eyes looked me up and down and lit up in excitement.

"Are you a female?" she shouted, jumping back excitedly. Behind her, a good-looking man gave me a sorry look before catching her.

"Do I look like a male?" I raised my eyebrows, teasing her.

"No, no. I mean, I am Bambi," she shyly said. Her cheeks turned red, and she played with her toes on the ground, peeking at me through her white eyelashes.

"Hi, I am Relly," I said. Her eyes widened. "Come inside." I walked inside, and the man who caught her, Aaron, told me his name before walking outside of the cave towards the trio.

Her cave was clean, with a big stone bed covered with white furry animal skins.

Bambi let me sit on her bed and sat beside me. I thought she was the quiet type, but when she becomes friends with someone, she shows her crazy side. She looked at me shyly, and when I looked back at her, she turned her head away. I definitely saw a blush on her ear lobes.

"You wanted to meet me?" Bambi softly asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes! When I saw your cave, I liked it at first sight. When I found out there was another female, I couldn't control myself and came over to say hello," I said, chuckling.

"Really?" Bambi excitedly asked, and I nodded my head.

"I really like plants and decorating my cave, but my mate doesn't let me do it," Bambi pouted. "But I was happy that you liked it because most don't even notice."

Bambi was a real chatterbox. After talking with her for a while, she shared all the gossip she knew about the tribe. She also told me about the beautiful places she had traveled to. She looked angry when I told her about Sandra.

"She was so arrogant because her father was the Cockroach King and had a friendship with the Patriarch. Otherwise, who would tolerate her?" Bambi sounded so angry that her cheeks turned red with anger.

"Cockroach King?" I was unsure. If there were cockroaches, there must be many types of animals.

"Yes, the Cockroach King. His tribe has six females, and they give birth to dozens of cockroaches every year." Dozens of cockroaches? If the animals I saw here were twice their size, what kind of size would they be? Thinking about this, I felt scared.

"Bambi, are there cats and dogs?" Hearing this, Bambi excitedly nodded her head.

"Yes! There are. I don't know much about dogs, but I've seen male cats. They are so cute and fluffy. I wanted to have one as a mate, but they aren't friendly. When I approached them, I felt very sad thinking about this," her voice sounded sad.

"Don't worry, you will definitely find one," I said, and Bambi nodded excitedly. "Yes, yes! That's what I needed, motivation."

After a long talk, I was called by Sebastian.

"I think I have to go," I said. I was also sad to leave her because I really liked chatting with her, especially when she blushed while looking at me.

"You come again. I will miss you. Why don't you stay in the tribe?" Bambi hugged me. She was shorter than me, and her face reached my chest. She hugged me so tightly that it hurt.

"Don't worry, I will come to meet you again." Smiling and ruffling her white hair, I waved goodbye, and she excitedly copied my hand wave.

Oh, my silly goat!

It was already afternoon when I sat on Sebastian's back. We were now traveling slowly, and I looked around in wonder.

I admired the things around me. The trees were tall and twisted, their branches reaching out like gnarled fingers. The forest floor was covered with a thick blanket of moss and ferns, and the air was filled with the sweet smell of wildflowers. The birds sang a haunting melody, and the animals scurried through the underbrush. The shadows of the trees stretched across the forest floor, creating an eerie atmosphere.

Whenever we found fruits or some vegetables, I put them in my space. I was tired of eating meat.

Suddenly, I remembered that I also had many types of food in my space. Oh my God, how could I forget? I definitely needed to look inside when I reached our cave.

After we reached the cave, I sighed with relief. I really had an attachment to this cave now. I felt good coming back home.

I thanked God that I hadn't encountered any danger. I hoped it would remain the same in the future.

8 may 2023,
Monday