This is Berk

..

...

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...

Hello there friends owo

How are y'all doing? I hope you're well! And hydrated. Some of y'all have not been drinking water >:[

Welp! Here we are for yet another story :D I do hope you enjoy!

Updates might be a tad bit slower sometimes, so please forgive me about that!

Without further delay, here's the next chapter in (Y/N) and Hiccup's life! ❤❤

...

5 years after first book...

Third Person P.O.V

Waves gently rumble as they crash onto the island of Berk, the sun above peeking out from its hiding spot behind a cluster of clouds.

"This... is Berk."

Hiccup's voice speaks, his tone holding fondness as birds fly across the island.

"The best-kept secret this side of, well, anywhere."

A platform built for dragons shone a brilliant green, some seagulls landing on it for a rest.

"Granted, it may not look like much... But this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises."

A shadow swiftly flies overhead, a group of sheep shivering in fear as they anxiously watch the skies while belting.

Another shadow flies by, and they all move together to another hiding spot.

"Life here is amazing. Just... Not for the faint of heart. You see... Where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer a little something we like to call--"

The sheep turn, revealing targets painted on their sides. One of them was shoved out into the open, making its eyes widen as its legs tremble.

It was then swooped up in an instant.

"-- Dragon racing!"

The familiar dragons of Berk swoop by a large crowd of people, making them all cheer and wave their arms.

Fishlegs looks around with a grin, warpaint decorating his face. He lets out a rattling cheer, his Gronckle, Meatlug, panting happily as she holds the sheep.

Fishlegs cries out as he was suddenly rammed into, Snotlout snatching the sheep with the help of his Monstrous Nightmare, Hookfang.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fishlegs!" Snotlout laughs, mockingly gesturing to the sheep. "Did you want that?" He smirks, his red warpaint curling up with it.