Cell Analogy As A Library

The Cell Analogy is like a Library

There are walls surrounding the room of library. It keeps the library standing still keepingall its components inside safe and contained. The walls in the library also keeps the placesoundproof from all the noises coming from the outside of the library. Just like a cellwall, that keeps the cell sturdy and protected against mechanical and osmotic stress.

The doors and ID pass in the library are equivalent to the cell membrane of a cell becausethey are both selectively permeable. Selectively permeable means that some people cango inside while others cannot This case usually happens when the library is owned by aschool or a private property that only students and associates who sometimes have an IDpass are allowed to enter. They, the doors, ID pass and cell membranes are like barriersand gatekeepers as they control what goes in and out of the library.

The vacuoles of the library are the shelves as they produce and contain books that aremainly the reason why the library is existing and open. The bookshelves contain thebooks so important that the library won't function well without it. Just like a vacuole thatacts as storage tanks, the shelves contain books and its also important role to contain theunrevealed knowledge to the future readers and the readers present.

The librarian acts as the nucleus of the library. It is the head that controls the place andmanages the activity and events happening inside the library. They could be strict just sothey could properly organize everything that needs order. They maintain the overallactivity such as the ambiance, the orderliness of everything and the proper maintaining ofsilence.

The Mitochondria are membrane-bound cell organelles that generate most of thechemical energy needed to power the cell's biochemical reactions. The Mitochondria ofthe library is the reader's brain. The reader's brains are working to produce enough energyfor the activity of the brain needed for the best performance in taking and apprehendingthe knowledge they received from the books. It is the source of energy and the mostimportant asset that's working either inside of a cell or in the library. 

There are available chairs and tables in the library. They serve the readers a place to stayor settle in for a period of time. The chairs and tables also prevent readers from having noplace to settle in and prevents readers to suffer from body aches in limbs and in manyparts of the body, to maintain their comfortability while in the midst of reading. Golgiapparatus of a cell exists to package and store materials before it leaves a cell, just likethe library having chairs and tables to contain readers until library hours is out.

(Here's a pic of cutie dan oh)11/05/21

11/05/21

Writer's note:
Credits to the k-drama, Extraordinary You.