How The Warm Blood Felt?

One of the best benefits that a research can give is new knowledge.

The first studies may show us information but as time changes, things, people, and relations may also change. These changes will show us the new things and new discoverable knowledges that is valid because it lives in the present.

We compare and gather information to be updated and this research kept our eyes open to the new form of existing issues, ideas and such. Doing research allows us to start building a new bridge towards other topics that also contain problems so that we may be be able to conclude better answers and solution to those problems.

We'll also be able to understand people by means of having data compared because of their relations, behaviors, and perceptions.

As a student, a young teenager that holds a young but wise mind, I would want to research about serial killers.

You might probably think it's weird but yes, I want to learn about what goes onto a killer's mind and the things that drives them to do the things that they do.

I want to learn about the discoverable factors and how these factors affects humans and their unsated urge to wreck their victim's breathing, tear down their limbs, break apart the parts of their body, shatter each type of bone and murder to dispose the bodies.

I also want to continually seek patterns on how watching someone die sates their temporary craving.

This research might be an open passageway for topics like psychological problems, problems in terms of relationships, and behavioral patterns that might be a subject to the experiences they had in the past, hoping that it would be of help in the future for other people, the public, and to provide sustaining knowledge for the curious youth.

With this research, I might be able to understand them more, be cautious of the people around me and to know on what to do and how to react if ever I'll be in the same place of one serial killer.

01/24/22

Writer's note:
How about you? What is your dream research?