Safe From Pressure

We have been told that pressure is what compacts air(reactants) on a small space.
Having a pressure cooker is good example but I also have one in mind; The act of blowing air into a balloon.

As we blow carbon dioxide into a small rubber balloon, it forms a shape to know that a gas is received by it accordingly.

As we blow carbon dioxide unto it harder and more, the bigger its size develops until it reaches its point of being largest when it can't be larger anymore.

The way it inflates is because of the pressure it contains from having carbon dioxide molecules inside and when it was pressured to receive more than it can receive, it might explode.

Having the knowledge of the lesson will teach us when to stop giving when the other can no longer receive too much of us, it will make us accept that not all types of balloons have the ability to keep up with our ability to give and that's okay.

Knowing that it's not our fault but the balloons' will make us realize that some balloons are just overwhelmed with the amount molecules that we can give. Therefore knowing when to stop won't hurt us.

10/17/22

Writer's note:
Also, unrelated but somewhat related, don't open your pressure cookers when it's under pressure.