As soon as I parked my car, I enter the bar as the thumping bass can be heard from outside. I stepped my heels inside the place and the smell of cigaretes greeted me. I head into the bar, the crowd had messed my mind up already. As I took a seat and ordered for a drink, I was intoxicated by the upbeat music and the people who seemed to enjoy the night. Everyone swayed their bodies to the music, clanking sounds of wine glasses and chatter filled the room.

I was deeply into my thoughts, too deep to notice how much I have been drinking and I must have forgotten my own existence being inside this bar, sitting and staring onto the wooden floor blankly. I could feel the alcohol taking control, my mind turned hazy but I actually enjoyed it.

A woman with reddish pink hair walked pass infront of me, which made me thought it was Lesley for a moment. She was heading further away from me though, it confirmed myself that she is not Lesley that I was waiting for. Despite on how fast the time was for me, I noticed that it has been quite a time since I texted her.

With my blurry vision, I clicked the phone app to call Lesley. Well, atleast I tried. I searched for her contact and call her number. The sound of my phone resonated throughout my ears as I shut my eyes for moment. I waited for a response to my call.

?? : "Hello?"

"Hmm Lesley?"

I rested my chin against the palm of my hand, closing my eyes as I listened to the call.

?? : "Sorry, your got the wrong person-"

"No, no, please stay~"

?? : "Are you drunk?"

"Nope, why is your voice different today?"

I frowned as I thought hardly enough to recognize the voice.

Gusion : "Goodness, where are you?"

He cursed under his breath through the screen.

"Ah, Gusion."

I ignored his question and opened my eyes in realization.

Gusion : "Where are you Y/n?"

His tone was stern.

"Why should i tell you? "

Gusion : "Tell me where you are."

He demanded, then groaned in frustration that successfully amused me behind the screen.

"I want a talk with lesley-"

Gusion : "Curses Y/n, tell me where you are now."

"Fine! You owe me something."

Gusion : "Whatever, just answer my question."

"yshjskshdh... red bar."

I muttered a few words, as I massaged the sides of my forehead with my elbow on the table.

Gusion : "Stay there, don't move anywhere."

Sounds of rummaging and quick footsteps were heard from his side.

"I hate you."

I chuckled, before placing my phone onto the table and watch the glowing screen showing the duration of our call.