Darkness Rising E4 P2 S1

Start bij het begin

Me: "I'm fine. Where are the others? Are they safe?"

Bulkhead: "Yes we left them in the main control room."

Arcee: "Are you sure you are fine?"

She asked me and I nodded with my head. As Bumblebee saved Agent Fowler he changed himself into his vehicle form with Folwer sitting in the back seat. He was still dizzy so he didn't know what was going on. As I took a seat inside Bumblebee he quickly began to drive.

Me: "Bumblebee slow down. They will hear us."

He said something but I did not understand him.

Me: "What did he say?"

Arcee: "Others are in danger."

She said as she drew past us in her bike mode and Bulkhead was quickly driving after us in his vehicle form.

Joey's POV

The moment before the blast could hit Blear I pushed her off the way and as we hit the ground I looked back towards Eli who climbed on top of the table with the main computer. She was going to send those writings to Autobots but do not ask me how because I did not know. In the middle time Blear and I were keeping Decepticon that was after us buissy.

Picking myself up I helped Blear up and we began to run again as Decepticon was trying to shoot us with his blaster.

Me: "How is it going, Eli?"

Eli: "Working on it!"

Blear: "Work FASTER!"

Eli: "Done it!"

Me: "Let's get out of here!"

Blear and I kept Decepticon busy so Eli was able to climb down the table. It wasn't worth keeping the enemy busy as he was trying to blow you up but the moment we all came to the doors we ran out of the room.

The Decepticon followed us out and as I looked back I saw that he was about to shoot us. But in that moment Bulkhead came driving at great speed. He jumped over and in the air, he changed himself in his original form.

Landing on the ground he charged into the Decepticon and smashed his body on the ground. Then he began to beat him up until he was out which was quick. As he was done he changed himself into his vehicle form and began to drive towards us. At that moment Bumblebee came with Arcee. Inside Bumblebee there were Lily and Agent Fowler.

Lily: "Get in."

She said to Eli and Blear who quickly took a seat inside Bumblebee.

Arcee: "I told you to say put."

She said as she drove next to me. Without saying anything I took a seat and together we left Decepticon's ship.

Lily's POV

As we returned to the base we placed Agent Fowler on the medic bed so he could rest on it until he woke up. In the middle time, Optimus and Ratchet returned from their mission and both of them were hurt. Ratchet was so hurt that he needed some kind of machine to hold his hand still as it was slowly healing him. As Optimus fixed one of the last scares on Ratchet's arms I stepped forward.

Me: "What happened to you guys?"

Ratchet: "We engaged an army of undead Cybertroanin warriors."

Blear: "You mean like zombies?"

Bulkhead: "What are zombies?"

Optimus: "Bulkhead, you exercised extremely poor judgment in allowing the humans to accompany you."

Bulkhead: "It wouldn't happen again Optimus. I promise."

Blear: "But it wasn't Bulkhead's fault Optimus."

Bulkhead quickly looked down at her.

Bulkhead: "Blear, please."

Blear: "No Bulk it's okay. It was my fault that we all ended up on the ship. I'm sorry about it. Sorry to all of you."

She said as she looked at all of us.

Eli: "Well as long as all of us got out of there safe and alright it's okay with me Blear."

She said as she stepped next to her. At that moment I remembered Starscream and the way he tried to learn about my guardian. Even though his interrogation wasn't working I didn't want to tell others about this. I didn't want them to worry.

Eli: "BDW we got something that you guys might be interested in."

She said as she approached the main computer. Bumblebee helped her up to a computer and she began to type something on it.

Ratchet: "What are you doing?"

Eli: "Magic."

At that moment writing came on the monitor. Optimus approached the monitor up close together with Ratchet.

Optimus: "Ratchet I need you to look this up close. Maybe this will lead us to what Megatron is planning."

Joey: "Wait. Megatron's back?"

Me: "But how? What does he want?"

Joey: "I'm not doing this."

He said making all of us look at him.

Eli: "What are you saying, Joey?"

Joey: "Today we were almost killed, Eli. If this is the orderly day with Autobots I do not want to be a part of it."

Optimus: "Joey, putting you in harm's way was never our intention. However, it is no longer the safety of you four that is at risk but the safety of all humankind. We will respect your decision if you wish to leave."

At that moment Ratchet opened the space bridge making all of us look at Joey. His eyes stopped on me.

Joey: "You coming, Lily?"

Slowly looking away from him I looked at Optimus. I know how dangerous this was going to be but I didn't want this to end like this.

Me: "I will be fine Joey. Really."

He nodded then he went down the stairs. He began to approach the space bridge but he stopped himself as he looked at Arcee.

Joey: "Yes I know. You do not exist."

Arcee: "Do not make me hunt you down."

She said as he walked past her into the spacebridge.

Joey's POV

I was in the garage fixing the broken toaster when lights were pointed at me. I looked to my left and saw Bulkhead in his vehicle form. Blear stepped out from behind the wheel and approached me.

Blear: "Now I understand why you rust home."

Me: "What do you want? Don't you have anything better to do?"

Blear: "I came to talk. Or you are too busy to even do that?"

I did not respond to her so she continued talking.

Blear: "You know back at home I have two loving parents and brothers. I took piano and painting lessons. I did everything to keep my parents happy."

Me: "That sounds nice."

Blear: "No that was boring. It wasn't me."

I looked back at her.

Blear: "It was such a boring life that I wanted to leave. Why do you think I came here?"

Me: "Because the brochure lied?"

Blear: "Yeah. But that is not the point. The point is that the life that I used to know was boring. Yes, I know now I am in danger of getting kidnapped or even killed. But if I am completely honest I love my life right now more than ever. What about you?"

With that, she walked out of the garage and left with Bulkhead.