Bonding With My Mother In Law

On the next day Travis woke up and stretched his body before he went to the shower. Looking outside the window he  saw that the plane was currently hovering  in one place. He went towards the door and slid it open , the strong winds quickly blew in waking all the others up. But Lucy soon came to the rescue and closed the door.

"Its morning already we should all wake up and get ready ready. We've arrived in the Overland Kingdom. So let's go"

They all groaned and got up from bed, they had visible frowns and pouts on their faces. When Grace walked passed him Travis pulled her over and pinched her cheeks, making her pout even more.

Travis went to the take a shower but so did everyone, they all helped to wash his body which felt overwhelming for him. Well he lived to see the next day and he's happy about that. When they were done, Travis hurriedly got out and wore his clothes escaping the room filled with hunger women. He went over to the kitchen and made some cereal which would later upset Lisa but he had alot on his mind right now.

After that he ran passed Chris and Kevin's room and opened the door. Seeing himself extremely high up didn't faze Travis. He jumped out the plane and started descending to the ground. He was over the Castle of the King and Queen which would make things much simpler. They all already knew that they had arrived so it was more convenient, They didn't have to be afraid of getting shot down by something deadly.

He landed on top of a balcony. He specifically landed here just to see If he could get a peek at the beautiful Queen.  Why did he want to do this, well he had designed her to have a percular personality that stands above them all. Laura was currently in the shower preparing herself to see her darling daughter. She was humming joyfully as she bathed herself. Her husband had left for a meeting this morning so it was her duty to welcome the gang. When she finished showering she got out the bathroom, but naked , she saw Travis standing on the balcony looking around. Surprised by this she went over to ask what he was doing there. Still naked.

" Excuse me young man but what are you doing here?" She asked him. Travis turned back to her and saw her standing right infront of him with her birthday suit that evolved into its peak. She was gorgeous.

" I'm Travis "

" I'm Travis "

Laura's frown quickly turned into a smile as she opened her arms for a hug. Travis also did so and accepted it.

" My Darling Son In Law. I'm Laura Grace's mother. It is so nice to meet you " She said in sweet tone. Travis wasn't that focused on what she was saying. Her was mostly enjoying the nice feeling of her large breasts pressed against him.

" Yes its nice to meet you Mother." He said. She giggled when she heard him call her mother." You should know what that means my dear. You can never leave my daughter, and If you do. You're sure not to see day light again"

Travis chuckled a bit not even slightly bothered by what she had just said." Well I wasn't planning on leaving her. Plus she has such a beautiful mother who I also want to take care of. Why would I leave?"

Laura  brushed his back using her finger, staring at his eyes with her beautiful brown eyes that were squinted a bit." Good choice. Now let's get in and you'll tell me more about yourself my dear" She pulled him inside her room and pushed him on the bed. Walking towards her room filled with clothes she picked a nice gown that she could sit in. After getting dressed she walked back to Travis and sat right beside him.

" So Travis,  what do you think about my daughter. I'm sure you already know she's a possessive girls I mean she still has all the toys I've bought her ever since she was young and refuses to let them go. Does that bother you,  I heard men these days don't like girls who are Yandere"

Laura has read many Manga during her free time, so she's well versed in the culture.

" Well I personally don't mind a yandere wife. I don't see any downside with dating such a girl. In fact it only removes any insecurities in a relationship because I know she'll never look at any other man"

As If he had studied Travis answered the question with no problem. This made Laura smile a bit, she shifted closer to him now right in his personal space. She brought him down to her lap. Travis couldn't see her face because her large chest prevented him.

" Good answer my dear. Now let's talk about the other women in your Harem. More precisely my other daughters which I love so dearly. Do you love them all Travis?"

He wasn't going to lie and say he loved them. He might learn to do so as time goes on but right now, Travis was only fixated on making this world fun for himself.

" No not really. Maybe as I grow mature I'll learn to love them. I value them alot though. I'm 100% sure that I'd do just about anything for them at the moment"

Laura frowned for a second but she soon smiled when she heard his explanation. She brushed his hair gently making Travis feel like he was floating.

" Okay I won't bother asking anymore. I'm satisfied by your answer dear. I hope you learn as quickly as possible. Now why don't we sit down and open up to each other. I want to get closer to you more than they could ever, taking the role of your mother of course "

Her being his mother figure won't mean Travis won't be smashing her from the back while admiring her figure. So don't worry fellow cultured friends.

" Sure"

She laid on the bed and called for Travis to come sleep next to her. He did so , then she pulled his body into a bare hug while they were laid on the bed. She told him to speak and so he did. Guess what Travis was talking about.

" So when Npcs think about Gokus character they often think he's just a guy who loves to fight and train and never cares about his family. But those are same people who haven't even watched the series. I mean atleast watch It first then judge it."

This was Travis being real with a person, talking about anime in general. This kinds of talks often go for hours if the person he talks to is really interested in what he's saying.

" So you see I don't really think Naruto villains are that great, now this my opinion. Firstly let me fix that statement. I'm talking about Naruto Shippuden. All of them were puppets of a the mother of Chakra which is Kaguya right. Who was seen as a Goddess , she had dimensional abilities that I feel like in my opinion , should have easily killed Naruto and Sasuke. In my opinion of course. I'm not even going to talk about Sakura. "

This went on for the next hour or so. The Travis concluded that

" The One Piece is real"

Can we get much higher, so high!!!