Alphas return part 2

They reached a room with beautiful large red doors. Ryan knocked at first. They both heard a beautiful mature woman's voice on the other side saying that they should enter. He pushed the door open and, Ryan's mom was sitting on a sofa with her feet on the table, a wine glass in her hand as she drank it in a manner full way. She smiled motherly when seeing her son enter. Then her eyes darted to Travis behind her son.

' Such A handsome boy, is he my sons friend, I wouldn't mind adding him to my toy collection ' She thought.

" Mother it's so nice to see you after such a long time. " Ryan said to his mother as he walked up to her. She placed the glass on the table and stood up to her 'hug her son'. Ryan opened his arms and was ready to be imbraced by his mother. But she walked passed him and went to Travis which made him smile.

'She's already interested in him. Now that he's here he can never escape. My plan is already in motion'

She brought herself close to Travis and stared into his eye's,  she touched his face gently went closer till their noses touched. She licked her lips ,Travis noticed that her eyes had now changed in color.

' oh she's trying to charm me. That's not going to work thought' he thought.

Ryan's mother is a Succubus. A high ranked one at that meaning she could charm just about any guy except Travis who is already claimed by the Succubus Kingdom. Nicolette accepted Travis as her Mate meaning he is her one and only till the end of time. This also made him immune to any charm they could cast on him. Her charm ring was on so she didn't suspect him of being immune but seeing Travis not budging in any sort of way made her suspicious of him. She looked down to his pants and saw that he wasn't hard.

' Why isn't my charms working. Is he Immune, I did hear that my niece is currently in the Academy. Did she accept him as her own?' She wondered.

She smiled at Travis and brought him into a hug." Its nice to meet my sons friend. My name is Lisa Adamos." She said.

Travis already knew who she was since he made her. He also smiled and hugged her back while staring at Ryan who was behind them. His hands slowly going down and touching her ass which she didn't mind.

" I'm Travis Wyatt, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. " He replied. His grabbed her ass and squeezed it making her slight blush. She backed her head back to his ear and whispered.

" Quite ballsy of you to be touching me infront of my son. I might just take you from my niece " She said to his ear. Travis did the same and said." Let's turn that to me taking you from your husband and kid."

She purred into his eyes and bit his ear lobe gently. " How about we take this else where then?" She asked.

" Why don't I take care of your son first then we'll talk" He answered.

They broke their hug and she went back to her seat. Ryan thought that his plan had worked. And that Travis was now just a mindless horndog who'd become his mom's toy. Bro doesn't see anything wrong with that,  he clearly brought Travis here to cuck himself,  in China they'd say bro got himself a Green Hat.

Well Travis was going to deal Ryan first before he would bang his mom. He hopes that this fuck would bring back his alpha self that he's lost since getting zero pussy these past few years.

" Alright son please how about you give our handsome Travis a tour around the place.  Also don't disturb me again" She said the last part coldly, Ryan nodded quickly and he and Travis left the room. His mom spread her legs open and saw hoe wet her pussy was.

' That boys has something special about him, I can feel it in my pussy,  ' She touched her cave and started to masturbate.

" Auhhh fuck❤️❤️ , why does it feel soo goood!" She moaned loudly , this is the most pleasure ever  she's felt while masturbating. She climaxed the next second after picturing Travis in her mind.