Keeping Up With The Wyatts

After getting cleaned and dried off they both left the bathroom, everyone was occupied with their own thing. Travis went to the closet and out some drippy clothes. While he was doing this Valentina was being questioned by the girls.

" What did he do to you?"

" Did you get  fucked?"

" Did you give him a blowjob?"

" Did he give you some sucking underneath?"

Valentina was trying her best to answer all these questions with a straight face. After answering them they all sighed in relief. Travis has done the same thing to all off them during these months. It was the best feeling they've ever felt, and they would like to have more of it. Well Luckily for Grace, she was going to get it on this arc. Travis picked some clothes to where for the trip then took all the others in his inventory. He went and sat beside Akari who was drinking some coffee while checking something on her phone. 

" Whats up Akari?" Travis asked as sat on the stool. She turned towards him with a smile and said." Nothing is up. I'm just talking to my dad he says he misses me."

" Ohh where does he live?" He asked, " he lives in the ... Kingdom." She replied.

" Aren't we going over there first. I guess you'll drop by his house. So you're originally from the ..... Kingdom?"

" Yes I am. Born and raised but moved here when I got hired. I thought I told you this"

Travis smiled awkwardly and said." No you must have told someone else. I wouldn't be asking is you told me"

Akari stared at him with a clearly unconvinced expression. " Well that's alright. So are you going to come with me , I'm sure my dad would like to meet you"

" He might think I'm there to ask him for permission to marry you or something though" He said.

" Well isn't that what you said you would do in the future. Were you lying to me?" She asked in a saddened tone.

" No i  said I would marry you. I never said I would ask your father for permission. My love for you has breaks many taboos but I want you to know that I'll never leave you" He said that part with an over exaggerated tone. She laughed a little when seeing his face filled with passion.

" Well  I'm happy that you remember your promise to me. Well your promise to all of us. Do you even think you can withstand all the girls here?" She asked with a smirk.

" Of course I can. I could fuck all of you right now and not even break a sweat"

When he said those words the commotion in the room slowly silenced down. Every girl heard what Travis had said and were instantly standing behind him with hungry eyes.

' how does that always happen. It's probably some glitch in the system. '

" I wasn't joking, I could genuinely do it but I won't because I don't think it's the right time. Plus most of these girls a virgins and virgins need their own special moment with my cock so they can remember it for their whole life. And you know we'll probably never die once we reach our peak. "  He was of course using this as an excuse. This easily bought the maidens in the room. But the others weren't budging.

" Now I know I mentioned you all as well but I want to make our first experience with each other to be much more romantic than fivesome or six sixsome. So you get me let's calm down your time will come. Eventually"

Just like that Travis descalated the situation. He sat there and continued drinking the tea that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He turned to his left and saw Heather with her beautiful smile looking at him.

" I admire your way with words Husband " She said with her usual mature tone.

For some reason Heather started calling Travis Husband. It all started on the day Travis completely destroyed a whole ass hill top with a punch. That wasn't even his full power , with just that Heather was able to gage is Travis was going to be the strongest in their group or not. Coupled up with his appealing looks and personality she started  seeing Travis as her future husband , which officially put her in his Harem. He got a nice reward that day, which honestly is the best one he's gotten yet.

" I mean you have to learn a thing or two when you have so many women who want to suck you dry at all times. " Travis replied with a chuckle.

Heather brought her hand down to Travis's cock and massaged his nicely." You can come to me anytime and I'll suck you dry of course. "

Samantha popped up out off nowhere and said." Yes , I've already done so and I can do it again of course " with pride in her tone.

Heather sighed and said." Yeah we know that, you don't have to rub it in our faces all the time"

Samantha laughed like Oujou-sama girls in them animes" No until you get some of Travis's wonderful cock, I'll never , ever stop shoving it in your face"

Akari laughed at this, she got up and walked away not wanting to be involved with what  was happening. Serena came and sat beside Travis and 'ignored' him.

" Whats up Serena?" He asked.

She turned to him with a bright smile and said." Travis! Oh hi I didn't notice you there. What a small world we live in. How are you doing this fine morning "

For some reason Serena would act as if Travis didn't exist until he would say something first. She probably watched some random video on tiktok that told her that acting like a person isn't that much of a person as they think they are makes them more attracted to you. This only works if you're already in that person's mind or have something interesting that keeps reminding them of you. So dudes don't act distant until you're sure that she knows you.

" I'm alright. What are you doing over there?" He asked as he peeked at her phone.

" Oh I'm just reading a fanfiction call Not A God. It's Honestly pretty good, if you look over the bad Grammer of course "

Travis nodded and didn't bother saying anything else. His and Serenas position is very complicated, she's clearly in love with him yet she doesn't show that lovey dovey attitude with him, not that he minds. He's sure that she's probably acting like this because her little sister is here. Unlike Lisa who doesn't care about anything.

" Honey!! Come have a taste of my world renowned Chocolate Cake. I baked it especially for you!" Lisa can skipping with a apron on and nothing else. Her boobs flapped around which got his full attention.

" Yeah let me taste some of that" He walked over to her and took a handful and smudged it into his mouth. It was pretty good, she started learning how to bake a couple months ago , with the help of Lucy who was the most motherly of the bunch.

" What do think about it?" She asked with her eyes flaring in enticipation.

" I like it, but it'd be much better on those breasts " He said while gropping her right boob.

" Ahhhh~  Travis there's people around, not here" She said while glaring at the other girl's with a smirk. Travis didn't notice this and kept eating the cake while gropping her tits with the other. Call it multitasking.

'  I'm such a lucky guy'