Sword of Lightning Arc

After a couple hours of chilling in the water Lucy and Travis leaped out the pool and got out of there. They wore their clothes back at the picnic area where they sat in the sun and warmed up. After that they began to have their picnic again. This time eating some scrumptious food she had also cooked for this occasion.

A few hours passed again and the sun was about to set. Yet they didn't seem to be having any plans of leaving, but Travis told her that she has to wake up the next day so it'd be wise to sleep early. Of course this made her angry in a cute way as she pouted and refused to talk to him for a couple minutes. As they walked back she held his hand and happily started talking to him again, realising that she's wasting precious time pouting instead of talking to him.

When they arrived back in campus she followed Travis back to his room of course this irritated the gang of haters that seemed to be always outside their room or loitering in the lobby. Get a life.

She sat on his bed ad he changed his clothes into some comfortable ones. Seeing as she planed on sleeping here Travis also gave her a shirt and some adjustable pants. She said to  Travis  she would never give them back to which in answered with a nod then she proceeded to take off her cloths and wear his clothes. This of course aroused Travis but he promised himself he wouldn't let his demons control him.

They sat together on the couch and watched some anime, which was fun since for Lucy since she's never expressed her love for anime to anyone except her mom who's a certified weeb. More hours passed and the sun had long set. They ate the food she had cooked, it's seems Lucy was already planning on sleeping the night with Travis.

While chilling Travis heard a knock on the door. Lucy got up to open it and saw the Vice president of the student council standing there. His name was Ryan Moore. The sun of the dukedom of this Kingdom. There is only one Duke in this whole kingdom and his father is him. He got the title Duke since the King and him grew up as great friends. So he granted him this title to honor their great friendship.

The Duke was a Goodman yet his spawn wasn't. Ryan was a bully who would do anything and no one knew since they were too afraid to say. Ryan also has a huge crush on Lucy, he's always tried to court her from the day he came to school and attracted him. Yet Lucy never liked him, she knew Ryan was a bad guy since she could literally hear his thoughts.

For a whole 2 years she's been rejecting him and now he's right at this door. He enrolled as the Vice president right after she became President thinking this would bring them closer.

'So she's with this guy named Travis huh. I'll deal with him later'

Lucy heard this and her anger rose. She was ready to strike him but Travis came from behind and hugged her waist.

" Who's this guy?" He asked while staring right at him.

" I'm the Vice president of the student council, Ryan Moore. It's a pleasure to meet a student from the SSS class. " He said in kind tone.

Yet inside bro was swimming in a pool of lava from how angered he felt right now. Seeing Travis casually grabbing on Lucy made him infuriated he wanted to kill Travis right now but Lucy was in his way.

'Ohh Ryan its nice to finally meet this dude' Travis thought.

He had personally put in the effort into making Ryan a good villain even though he wasn't even part of the main plot. This was the guy who would prevent him and Lucy from dating.

" I'm Travis Wyatt." He said calmly.

He nodded and withdrew his eyes from Travis and put them back on Lucy who had  a cold expression.

" Lucy tomorrow we'll be leaving so I'd be wise to go back to your room" He said kindly.

" You're not in charge of me, Ryan. So leave." She said coldly, her intent to kill slowly leaking in the air as a dark red aura.

" Okay,  don't say I didn't warn you Lucy" after saying this he walked off. He glared at Travis for a brief moment sending his kill Intent to him. Yet Travis wasn't fazed by it. He smirked and continued to walk forward.

" Weird guy" Travis said and walked back to the couch. 

Lucy closed the door and sat back down with Travis as she snuggled close to him.

" No matter what Travis, don't fight that guy till I'm back from the trip , alright" She said in a worried tone.

" Don't worry I'll be alright. And I yes I promise not to fight him" he said which reassured her and calmed her worry.

" Thank you Travis, " She said.

On Ryan's way downstairs, he's faces was full of anger as the surrounding walls started cracking.

' Calm down Ryan. Lucy will be on her trip and you'll have all the time to make his life miserable. Than she'll be mine. All mine'

The next day Lucy and Travis woke up. He dropped her off at her room and went back to his room. He got ready for the run and walked downstairs .

" Travis! I've missed you so much" Nicolette shouted as she ran towards him. When she arrived she hugged him closely.

All the girls behind then frowned in annoyance, especially Vena who was clenching her fists. She held herself from attacking Nicolette at that moment knowing that it wouldn't end well.

" Its only been a day you know" Travis said.

" Yes but in that day I've grown to miss you as If a year had passed without me seeing you" She said.

He chuckled and slowly hugged her back. He turned around and waved at the girls. Who were looking at him with anger. ' I guess I'm doing something they don't like'

It seemed that Travis might have some trouble in the future if this how angry they got even without being in love with him. He needs to come up with a plan on how to go about their plots. Also today is the day the first Arc starts.

The Sword of Lightning Arc

TO BE CONTINUED

Akari by the way

Akari by the way