Tournament Part 3

After that Travis walked back into the tunnel as he got transported back into his room. He sat back on the couch and stared at the screen. Chris was the person who was fighting right now. He was going to fight with Calvin an Elf  who had platlife powers. Calvin was the distant cousin of Vena. When they were young he would often look up to her and treat her as his idol but as she grew older she also grew colder. So he ended up not liking her anymore, infact he hates her and wanted to show off that he was better then her.

Calvin awakened the SS tier talent. He already has a bright future yet when Vena awakened the SSS he was infuriated. She had again one upped him, this time with talent. Entering the tournament he wanted to battle any SSS class student luckily he met with one right in the start.

He would show everyone that the hope of the world was nothing but a group of weakling by beating Chris.

Chris walked out his room and instantly got transported to the tunnel where he walked out into the Arena. He heard the cheers of people who shouted his name. Even if Chris was previously named the useless Prince in the one and a half years he's regained the love from his people. Sure some people still hated his guts but majority didn't.

Calvin also walked out and was staring at Chris with anger filled eyes. Chris wondered what he had done to this dude to make him this angry. He pulled his sword of his chest as it  shone bright. It crackled in with lighting as his eyes began to glow lightly. In this passed week he honed his abilities. This made him able to manipulate his attribute a little bit and absorb the a tiny bit of  power coming from his sword.

He stood in a kendo sword  stance that he recently mastered when training with Samantha.

Calvin on the other hand started making the while ground turn into grass. Tall flowers grew from the grass as they went passed the coliseum. This really took alot of his energy but this would help him win this fight.

Chris was shocked at this. He looked around for any signs of Calvin but he couldn't see him. But he remembered that he still had his senses. He looked for his energy till he found him. He smirked and got ready for the battle to start.

Everyone was looking from the holograms, they could see both there positions and really felt really hyped at the battle. Even the teachers wondered how the battle was gonna go to but Samantha knew very well that Chris would win.

Vena who was sitting in the crowd was staring at Calvin. She knew that he hated her alot since her alot since he didn't even try to hide it from her. Everytime they're families gathered he would literally tell her when they were sitting alone while playing games. She didn't really care since he wasn't that worth the care.

Now seeing him use his most powerful technique just to beat Chris she wondered why he even hated her in the first place. On Calvin's side he created a sword using his powers and got ready to fight. In this environment he feels the most calmest and stronger.

"Alright Fighters. If you're both ready............  Start!"

Chris completely vanished from screen leaving the place where he stood destroyed. His body flashed in lighting as be zoomed all around the field , he was leaped from vine to vine till he was above the whole arena, this was when be saw Calvin standing there, he was looking for any sign of Chris as he ran around. He had completely lost his presence the second he had went above his custom forest.

Seeing him running around in confusion Chris smirked.

Bang

Like lighting he flew down towards Calvin
Calvin heard the loud sound of lighting striking, but he wondered why it sounded so class.

Booom
Chris landed  behind Calvin as he's Impact with the ground completely broke it. He swung his sword with speed, cutting all the trees in the line of the cut. When the sword was about to reach Calvin he stopped it.

Fooshhh

Calvin was hit but the strong gust of wind from the power in his swing. He froze in fear as the blade crackled infront of him. His face pale in terror , his eyes slowly became blank and he fell to the ground.

All the vines dissappeared into particles that vanished into air.

Chris smiled as put his sword back into its space. The arena had gained back its light after all the vines dissappeared.

The whole coliseum erupted in cheers. Chris waved at everyone as he walked back into the tunnel and teleported back into his room.

In the teachers Lounge.

They were all impressed by Chris's performance, even Calvin's platlife abilities impressed them. It safe to say that Chris had good potential.

" I expect nothing less from the Leader of the Hero's heir" A random teacher said.

" Yes he's very impressive. You did a marvelous job training him Miss Samantha, in such short time he's already come this far" Another random teacher said.

" Even Calvin's powers were good. He just needs to hone his physical powers more, cause If he did I'm sure he would've have dodged the boy"

" We should invest into that boy. He's gonna become a strong hunter in the future."

As everyone discussed the match Samantha sat back and thought about Travis and Chris. She knew the two would face each other in the final. In no way will they lose these following matches.

' Travis is most likely going to win this tournament from what I see. I just wonder how it's going to impact Chris since he doesn't like to lose'

Back with Travis who was sitting back on the couch while eating some grapes. He enjoyed the fight even though it lasted a couple seconds. It showed the prowess Chris had in those shorts seconds.

' Well let me  get for my next match'

The next match was Sam VS Travis. Who will win.......

' I'm sure it's gonna be me'

Find out next time of Eroge God.

TO BE CONTINUED