Chapter 10: Storming Hearts Saga

Start from the beginning

Saki: Wait, Alex has a What behind her Back?

Junko spoke out too much, as it was then Kyle and Sakura's turn.

Kyle: Well, to tell you guys the truth, when we all went to the beach to find Alex, she showed us all something that might be connected to her death, which was a Generator lodged behind her back.

Saki then started laughing at Alex's death and how it happened.

Saki: Sorry, but trapped via Generator? Get real!

They ignored the Leader and thought of what was really wrong with Alex. Just then, Steve and Red came in.

Max: Now what?

Red: We found Alex, she looked like she was resting, but... you guys better tell us how to power up a Generator?

Max, Kyle and Ai all decided to check on what she was talking about.

Sakura: Wonder what is wrong with Alex?

Meanwhile in Attic, Alex was resting on the couch, looking tired. Apparently, she wasn't just tired, she was also running out of Power!

Everyone who was now in the attic was thinking of plans to power her back up

Kyle: Ok, so we have a Zombie that has a Generator behind her back, running out of power. Where are we going to find the power from?

Red: Maybe use the Van's battery?

Max: I don't thing Kotaro will be glad about that?

Mia: Can she still drink and eat?

Kyle: I guess that could work... if we're still alive!

Red then thought, as she had idea. She goes to a box with power cables.

Max: Power cables?

Red: I don't know if this will work, but maybe during the next storm, one of us will be struck by it, and hopely will get power back into Alex?

Steve: Oh God, would that work?

Red: Possibly worked for Ai's Death?

Ai: Well!

Red: Ok, rock, paper, scissors! Loser goes up to be the lightning rod!

Max: I'm out!

Everyone then left the attic, leaving Red and Alex by themselves. Red just looked at the cables.

Red: Of course.

Outside, Kotaro came back tot he Mansion, looking around.

Kotaro: Hmm...

He then saw Kyle, Sakura and Ai looking up, finding Red was waiting for the Storm to strike.

Kotaro: What is going on?