Special Chapter: Zombotland Saga

A/N: I wAsn't exPecting to be wRIting this for you aLl, but I'm doing it anyway. For yOu guys, this chapter is gOing to be very interesting than it LookS.

(Their is a special message in this. Look at the capital letters, but the ones when I put in the i.)

Kyle woke up and looked around, seeing no one bothered to wake him up. He got out of his room and looked down the hall.

Kyle: Strange. Don't know why anyone bothered waking me up?

He went down the hall and looked in the rooms where the others slept. To his surprise, no one was in their rooms.

Kyle: Ok, so if this is practice without me, I hope the others are still here.

He goes to the main hall where Franchouchou slept. He looks around again and finds Saki and Yugiri, but something was off with them both, as Saki had now Blue skin while Yugiri has Lime Green skin. Both were in their pyjamas.

 Both were in their pyjamas

Saki: Mornin' Kyle

Saki: Mornin' Kyle.

Yugiri: Lord Kyle, nice to see your awake.

Kyle was looking at both of them nervously.

Saki: What is it?

Kyle: Well...urrr...Why do you two have different colored skins?

Both of them looked at each other and back at him confused.

Saki: What are you talking about?

Kyle: I could get a mirror from one of the rooms and show you two. Be right back!

He goes into Alex's room, thinking she has a Mirror because she's practicing to use make-up. But as he got there, he tried to look for a mirror, but he didn't find one. He did remember seeing a Mirror, but he didn't find one.

Kyle: I could of swore there was a mirror right near her desk!

Kyle just shook his head and walked back to the main hall. But once he got back, he saw both of Saki and Yugiri were getting more Blue and Green, making him a little stunned.