Chapter 2: The Deader, the Redder Saga

A/N: Like at the end of the last chapter, everyone is now awake...so to speak. But for this series, I'm still putting in Songs from the past series in this, also some FNAF Songs.

*Insert Intro*

After #8. #9 and #10 have fully gained consciousness, they didn't know where they are. 9 and 10 weren't bad, but 8 was way mad that everyone decided to hide. Kyle, Sakura, Saki and Lily were hiding behind the couch.

Saki: Where did Shades even get these three from?

Her question was a greater mystery. Kyle and Lily looked behind and saw 8 was calming down a little.

Lily: Well at least she's calming down.

Kyle: I hope she's calm enough.

Sakura: But why do we need more members?

Then someway of form, Kotaro came into the room, knowing the new members were awake.

Kotaro: Ahh, Looks like they are fully awake.

Everyone looked at him as 8 just layed on the couch.

Kotaro: Ok, since they are awake, I may need to know their names. They are Given #8, #9 and #10, we still need to know their real names.

He then goes over to them all, starting with #9. Ai, Junko, Kyle and Sakura came over to know more about them.

Kotaro: So, Little missi, what's your name?

9 didn't know what he was asking, but she answered anyway.

Alex: I'm Alex Umu...

Junko: Well at least they still remember their past names.

Ai was now talking to 8, another boy.

Ai: Do you know your name too?

Steve: Urrr...Steve Setchi?

Saki overheard everything.

Saki: What name is that?