Chapter 10: Storming Hearts Saga

A/N: I did think of this to be where Alex is both douting herself from her death and also her Power is low, kind of like Junko from Season 1.

Due to Kotaro now wanting the others to be the headlining Act, Alex reliving her death and Steve wanting to help her, things went in a little direction.

The others were doing some practice in the practice room, since they were now had to do some for the next show.

Red: Geez, how is anyone scared of reliving the past? Grow up, is all I say.

Max: The others did relive some of their past life and look where that ended up!

Red: Well, if we're blaming anyone, blame the girl whos scared of a Generator!

Steve: Don't blame her for being scared!

Red was then interested in him sticking up to her.

Kyle: Guys, focus!

Mia: Why is this even happening?

Just then, Alex came in, but they all saw she was looking a little tired, since they all didn't need any sleep.

Kyle: Hey Alex... Are you ok?

Alex: W-Well, I j-just want to apologies for being scared last time, and I'll be glad to be behind the group this time.

Red: You better.

Mia slapped her in the back of her head.

Mia: You don't look too good. Maybe you should take a break?

Alex: I-I guess your right, I do need to power out... I mean take a rest.

As she turned away and went back upstairs. Kyle and Steve looked at her back, finding a flashing Red light from where her Generator is.

Steve: I wonder...

As he thought, him and the others went back to practicing.

*Insert Intro*

After Practice, Kyle, Mia and Max all went to hang out with the others, since the others were doing their own thing.

Sakura: So practice is going well, huh?

Kyle: Almost. But it's not the same without Alex.

Junko: Alex?

Mia: She's been a bit distant with us lately after the meeting. Everytime she comes in, she just apologies and leaves. It's weird.

They all thought of what they were talking about, thinking it was weird.

Yugiri: Lady Alex must have gained some of her own Muscle Memory. The poor dear.

Ai and Junko thought of what she said, due to each of them hearing Alex and Steve's deaths, but to Junko, Alex's Generator might be the issue.

Junko: How much power does one Generator need to stay active?

All of looked at each other, thinking of what she was asking.

Ai: Huh?

Junko: Maybe the Generator behind her back might be something else?

After she said that, she quickly covered her mouth. Everyone then looked at her, but Kyle and Sakura.

 Everyone then looked at her, but Kyle and Sakura