Chapter 5: Touring Dead Saga

A/N: I have only planned out for the first half of this chapter. This Chapter will introduce the tour bus Franchouchou deserves.

*Insert Intro*

Everyone was down at the basement for another meeting. As everyone was waiting for Kotaro, they looked at the others, including Red, who was looking very relaxed.

Saki: Why are you looking so relaxed?

Red: I have a announcment after this thing, but now...

Kotaro then came in, wearing a Drive-in Tori T-Shirt, making Saki excited, knowing what it is.

Kotaro: Good Morning, Ladies and Gents.

Kyle: Morning.

Sakura: Good Morning.

Kotaro then walks over to the board, getting their attention.

Kotaro: As some of you didn't know, a storm did hit here a while ago and some parts of Saga are still being rebuilt.

Kyle was thinking about what he was talking about.

Kyle: I think I heard something about that before?

Kotaro: Anyway, do any of you remember what I'm wearing?

Saki: That's the Drive-In Tori Shirts we got when we did the commercial!

(Had to put in Tae, since she's the only one who wears it)

Everyone looked at her, a bit creeped out.

Kotaro: Anywho, they said they wanted to make another commercial after the storm, and I thought more the merrier.

Everyone was liking the idea...until Red interrupted.

Red: Can I have an announcement, myself?

Everyone then looked at her.

Kotaro: What is it?

Red: We have a tour bus now!

Everyone looked at her, thinking she was crazy.

Ai: Your kidding?

Red: I'm undead serious. Someone offered us one and I took it.

Kotaro was not pleased.

Kotaro: If you spend any of me money, Your going back where I found you!

Red: Don't worry, I didn't spend anything.

Alex: How did you even get it?

Red: Well the Scrapyard where I got the couch, the owner remembered seeing me with you guys, thinking I'm part of you. I told him I was part of you guys and then...

Everyone was not interested.

Red: Anyway, long story short, He said we can have a used tour bus, free of charge.