Harsh followed her and that's when the realization of even their relation became sore have dawned on Krishna. Everything is out of hand now and he looked their father who shrugged his shoulders by saying,

" She is the ruler!!! Final word is her's!!! "

Without another word Krishna left him whereas that former king wandered on his daughter's future. He have always noticed that kindness in her eyes for that young man from suta clan.... it's not that easy to get her attention. But sreekrishna seems not so fond of the idea of them and he is sure yaduvanshi wouldn't stand against her wishes without any solid reasons.

That's why when krishna put the idea of indraputr as a suitor to her he gave silent permission. Udaipur don't have the custom of polygamy and kuntiputr already married number of times.....yet he appreciated the idea of Krishna cause he want a groom for his daughter who won't take away her from him and udaipur..... Maybe he is selfish. But be it.....for him always Udaipur is the first priority....

Harshini must be here in Udaipur as the empress in all her life. To battle with asurs without bothering the rest of the kingdoms she have to be here. She have much more responsibilities than being a wife and mother.....she have to be the provider of udaipur and protector of the entire aryavart. Also he have to make sure of her martial life to continue their lineage and for the next one in line to take the throne.

He don't have any problem with his harshini having feelings for that warrior....he seems deserving of her. But he might come and stay here or after giving a heir he can go....must don't reveal about his relationship with udaipur to others.... For a moment udhayang shuddered at his thoughts...he do loves his daughter but his care for the kingdom made him much selfish to think like this.....

.
.
.

On the next day....

Harshini looked herself in the mirror to make sure she is looking beautiful yet a commoner. A smile spread on her lips being all excited to meet him and spend the day with him... A gasp heard from behind making her hid that smile and look back her brother who amused,

" Oh my!!! Look at you....gorgeous!! "

Harshini's eyes shined yet face remain stoic. It was not that hard for harsh to understand for whom his sister groomed herself for the first time. She adorned with minimal jewels and a white attire.....there is no more that dark aura, instead pure feminine divinity. Suddenly his heart tightened with protectiveness as he demanded,

" Sister am coming with you!! Men outside are animals and you should be careful with them "

Harshini raised her brows in a are you serious question. Harsh chuckled at his own stupidity.....the female infront of him is a rare one, beyond anyone's control.......

.
.
.

King of Anga sped his horse piercing the wilderness as soon as he completed his morning routine of prayers and daan. He know it was stupid of him to not to ask the time....so decided to go there the morning itself not wanting her to let go with disappointment of waiting for him and not seeing.

Once reached the destination which were seemed so empty without them he headed directly towards the lake and stared at his reflection...... something he doing for the first time in his life. He were in a white dhoti and looked around waiting for her to appear.