FADED

How could she trick one of the greatest Archer and slip away like a wind???

His Archer eyes didn't found any trace of her neither he could sense or hear any movement anywhere near him. How is that possible??

Wondering himself for the disappointment he feeling currently Radheya looked the boy who caught into a bone crushing hug by his family.

Who is she?? Some native girl....

Once again accepting the gratitude of commoners he made his way to hoarse  and that's when he felt a tuck on his sun symbolic pendent. Looking down his hazel orbs found another red colored gem studded long chain hanging along....

There is some familiarity felt at the sight of that gem. He took a moment to recall and those pair of hazel eyes bulged out in realisation....

How ?? Oh god!!! It's the same rare piece of red gem that he saw in his vision where it is adorned by his criticiser lady...he chuckled himself at the refer criticiser.....she who made him eager and impatient for finding her.....

Once again she tricked and slipped away....just miss....she was here in his arms. Yet he didn't understood....he should have....atleast when she made him completely numb and enslaved with a single look.....

Oh the feel of lose and disappointment not gonna end that soon. She is something different...now he is very sure that she is the one who sending letters and coming in his dream. Yes only a lady who is of brave enough to came across an asur can do such acts...

But....how....she interrupts his thoughts and being close to him through dreams. She seems of not with such kind of power....maybe this is what lord wants to be happen...that the one stood hard as rock infront of everyone being easily confused by a strange women.....

Anyway he decided to roam the entire village and enquire about her which he already knows of no use.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mitr....."

Literally a scream from drauni made karna travel back to the present where an young warrior waiting for his acknowledgement. His eyes widened in astonishment seeing the warrior from udaipur standing infront of him with joined palms.

He looked all around and saw everyone with surprised look. What this warrior doing?? Paying respect to a suta infront of every royals including mahamahim and acharya. Quite interesting....

Anyway he knows well that no one gonna question the head of Udayasena......

With a smirk karna states, " My greetings belong only to the one who is not afraid of light...... "

Others narrowed their eyebrows in confusion while shakuni gritted his teeth in anger, what he doing.... trying to insult the noble one from udaipur.

Karna's smirk widened at sensing the smirk on the other side. With a small node the warrior from udaipur slowly untied his veil.  As if waiting for that a strong gush of wind snatches that red cloth and it flew high only after giving a tuck on Angaraj's face.....

Blinking slowly karna opens his eyes and looks at the face of warrior followed by number of loud gasps. One look at the face he understood why everyone shocked....the warrior....A boy....and he is extremely handsome......