TOGETHER

Hazel eyes were blank as he stared his Lord after completing the prayers....this day define what awaits for him in future. Releasing a breath he glanced the mangalsutra that he kept for her. All he know is his love for her is true and to get a life with her he is ready to sacrifice anything. She became the reason of his existence and he believes they born for each other.....

His servants helped him to wear his jewels and crown. He mounted himself on his horse and directed the reign towards the forest region.....hope she awaits there for him.... won't push him into the abyss of agony by making deprive of the love he demanded.....

He is anxious.....of course she matters much....He want her....her love....he have to built a family with her....his queen.......

************************************************************************

Fresh rays of sun razed through the window of late Queen's chamber which is prohibited from any other's entry apart from the three royals currently living in the great land of udaipur. White lean fingers of the empress ran through a red attire of her mother...her eyes looked the ornaments that are kept in a large prob. Taking that attire and one long golden chain she went infront the full mirror. She knows where to go and what to do next....

Wrapping herself in her mother's attire and jewelry she took one last glance of herself. What she seeing now is that normal girl hrishika who excited to start her life with all the love and dreams. Yes since her father ready to banish her for not marrying someone else then why she have to abandon her love for a throne which her father even became ready to deny his daughter's happiness. It's the end of empress and rise of a commoner.

" Sister!! "

Hrishika turned to harsh who stood at the entrance. He came emotional seeing her in mother's attire. He reasoned, " Father didn't meant that!! It was just a try to make you accept his wish!! "

She released a sigh and replied, " Now I prefer this!! "

He asks, " You sure?? "

She nods in return and walks out. He followed her to the royal Hall of Udaipur where all the ministers and administratives gathered with the former king. Doors of dark crystal paved long hall opened soundly to the empress. Udhayang's eyes widened on seeing her wearing former queen's attire. She ellegantly walked in letting the end of her uttariya creep through the floor. Her eyes were calm and aura was powerful as always. None blinked their eyes.... members of sabha were sad on knowing the banishment of princess.

Reaching infront of her father she joined her palms and bent down to touch his feet seeking blessings for the new start which fueled that father's fury ignited from grieve. Standing up she says,

" Father!! Forgive if I failed you!!  "

She expectingly looked her father for a reply...but having only glare in reply she turned to the entire sabha announcing,

"Harshini Daughter of udhayang hereby announcing that am stepping down from the esteemed throne of our kingdom!!

I accept the decision of banishment from my father and leaving this land by wishing all goods for the to be emperor!! "

She said the last words by gifting a smile to harsh who shook his head in negative. Glancing everyone she joined her palms once again and started to take her steps. Udhayang who were fuming all the time completely lost seeing she being less affected to leave him and this kingdom which nourished her into a powerful empress.