MESSAGE

Dark brown orbs shone dangerously as her brother beheads one of the asur sent by the leader of Asur clan....Jatasur.....

He born to hate and trouble her kingdom.....a coward who don't know to fight directly. The only one time when he tried for that....she made him see the real hell....he became insane infront of her Mayas.....then the asurguru saved him....from then on he didn't dared to battle with them....

The enmity between udaipur and Asurs were so famous that her ancestors started to hunt down those adharmis from long ago...and a hide attack were she expecting since achyuta came to visit them....the bond of Dwarkadhish and udaipur were a slap for them....they have already kept hate for him too......

Udhayang instructs, " Putrii!!! Unlike us u are born with power!! Obviously that lights weight of your duty.....Though be careful always and take care your brother along with our Kingdom!!! "

Harsh says annoyingly, " Father!! It's me who fought in battlefield and yet you saying her to protect me..... seriously?? "

Harshini with a smirk jabs, " You will understand it when one day Jatasur himself come infront you in battlefield with his Mayas brother!! "

Harsh rolls as he know Jatasur never gonna take such a risk once more. He averts the topic, " The kurus are truly a headache that Krishna left early!! "

Harshini nods as she remembers how her sakha told of it's time to start the game for what he born and as usual she is uninterested. That day of kalapradhashan itself made an bad impact on the customs in aryavart... especially on kurus....

That's when her father put the subject of her interest, " As heard from our spies that new king doing good!! Have built his kingdom on such a short period from scratch!!
Something unbelievable for a beginner....."

As her brother and father continued to discuss more on the matters of Aryavart she left to her chamber by registering herself to check about on the matters of Anga and it's king.....

************************************************************************

The young to be ruler of Udaipur were in her balcony just to stargaze. Simple yet pure dark attire without any jewels....moonrays took special care to adorn on her skin to compensate the absence of ornaments. Long hair with brown shades were from dripping water and cool breeze caresses her soft skin. As she gazes the moon got reminded of her sakha and thought how she reminds of that warrior just like this when see Aditya whenever......

Deciding to check on the king she just closes her eyes and after a moment opens them...those brown orbs were in disbelief and eyebrows were raised like drawn....later a smile spread over her lips knowing how the new king too standing alone at his royal palace to gaze nothing specific....
A smirk were already on her face on the thought of making him confuse...

Not delaying she rushed to write a message to him and couldn't believe herself that she acting like her sakha who is mischievous and prankster.....
She don't know why or for what such words flowed from her mind....

.
.
.

" My sincere condolences to the new king of Anga.....

Greed and power are other side of blindness....