ORDER

Abhimanyu sat straight on the bed as his fingers traced his body which does not even have the marks of any wounds...not even a scratch.... udaipur is more than a mystery on everything.... absolutely powerful...

His gaze end up on the sleeping youngest warrior who got deceived in battle......a kind of affection filled his heart that he began softly comp the younger one's thick and long brown plus golden shaded hair. He jerked a little hearing someone coughing to indicate his presence.  Subhadranandan paled on finding the arch nemesis of his father.

Karna came in without glancing the other kid and went straight to his child. Abhimanyu find tears filling the eyes of that warrior.... blinking away them he turned to abhimanyu to enquire,

" You alright?? "

Abhimanyu gulped at the sudden question and nods in reply. Karna sat beside his son.... carassing the younger one he stated,

" You know...."

Abhimanyu cut him off by saying, " I won't reveal to anyone!! "

Karna raised his eyebrow....that was not something he intend to say. Why should he hide the world about his son....he is more than proud to announce to the world about his valerous son......

As if clearing his doubt abhimanyu said, " Mamasree said me to stay silent as everything will happen only according to samragyi's wish!! "

The word samragyi made karna clench his jaw....such a cheater.....arjunputr's eyes widened for a moment and wondered what happened between them. Karna's gaze shifted towards a group of healers who entered there by his demand and he asks, " How is my son now?? "

Main healer replied in a calm voice with all respect, " Perfectly fine!! Within hours he will open his eyes!! "

Karna's lips tilted in a smirk of victory and he glanced Krishna who got entered there to say, " Am taking my son with me!! "

His words cut by not so nice words of prince harsh, " That's not one dignified act from a warrior like you to take him without informing his mother and myself who guided him in your absence!! "

Karna let out a chuckle to give his sarcastic reply, " Well more justifying act than a illustrious empress who kept my son in dark all these years and made him deprive of his father's love!! "

Harsh left speechless as karna sternly ordered, " So just don't talk to me about what is justice and injustice!! "

Harsh's heart pricked as that father turned to his son....his hazel eyes were shining in excitement and love for his child....but he is taking away his hriday from him.......

************************************************************************

Suyodhan fisted the piece of message and thrown away it by saying, " How could she just order us to go meet her to decide further about the battle!! "

Bheeshma shrugs by saying, " Basically she is the empress!! Someone who is capable to rule the entire Aryavart!! "

Suyodhan astounded, " why she demands everyone's presence including ladies!! "

Dushasan interfered him by saying, " Jyest what happening!! Your mitr took empress's son here!!!! "

Dronacharya screams out, " Is he mad?? He bringing destruction upon us!! "