DEBATE

Everyone went silent as she roared, " You all want battle right?? "

She with a smirk said, " I will be there to make sure this war won't happen!! For you both bench of fools I won't ever sacrifice a single innocent live!!

Battle with me first!!! Trust me I will make sure none of you leave alive to rage a battle each other!! "

Hridyanshu proudly smiled and soon it faded as his father was the only one countered his mother's decision,

" This battle is their fate and you have no right to stop them!! "

Everyone from both side sighed in relief. They all surely were fed up of being scared for the empire where magic protected. Only karna could stand against the empress.... it's so evident in her eyes he is the only weakness she have.......

Karna continued in a firm tone, " I will be the foremost to stop you!! "

Hrishika hid well the hurt as she declared, " Well then you have to kill me to make this battle happen!!! "

Karna taken aback by her strong words and others surprised when karna without any further word sat back. Whatever..... doing any harm to her never cross his mind and somehow he know she too won't raise her weapon or illusion against him.

After all went silent harshini glanced agnikanya whose eyes are red in anger and sadness. She were furious at what happened....what happening...and what gonna happen. Her pain is nothing to this lady....she is a selfish witch who is desperate to save her own family....

Karna and hridyanshu gasped together when the stubborn royal lady of panchal yelled in anger, " Empress Harshini!!! You are a disgrace to entire women....you are blind to the injustice that happened to a weak lady infront of all those greedy men!!!

Your power is nothing but a venom that will poison down all the good left in this aryavart....Truly a witch you are!!! "

Everyone shocked at the outrageous comment of drupadakanya. She truly gonna face the wrath of Empress. Harsh were boiling in anger....but that was not enough for panchali that she let her be under the control of emotions by snarling,

" I curse you to........"

Her words cut down by the shouts of Krishna and karna together,

" Sakhii!!! "......." No!!! "

Everyone were beyond shock....they never expected panchali to behave such blunt. Even after dyutsabha she behaved more collected than the way now she just acted. Kaurvas and all ladies from both sides were furious...how dare she to behave in such a way towards someone who wanna bring peace among them. That too none other than the wife of king of Anga.....

But in case of pandavas....they were shivering. Their common wife behaving like a kid and sure this gonna invite destruction upon them. Harsh and hridyanshu stood up from their seats with a offended face towards draupadi. Whereas karna felt all his love which hidden are flooding hard that now he just can't stand with the words of drupadakanya......

No way his hrishi deserve such accusation or punishment. Panchali can't just curse someone like hrishi who have no role in this drama. This is why he want her to stay away from the mess of aryavart. She is getting blame for nothing but to trying to fix the entire rashtr to peace and she getting involved in this mess for him......