WELCOME

King of the empire tilts his lips at the arrangements made by his daughter for the welcoming of her brother who returning after indulging in many battles...... Future samragyi were proud on her brother's incomparable valor and her twin were beaming....cause that appreciating look on his harshini's face was the greatest reward ever he could get....

After having their quality time together the king reminded them of the political drama that gonna take place in panchal soon... Harshini were more than excited to see the happenings as after that incident she hardly got any time to check on him.

She with no delay fogs the hall to build a screen ..... slowly vision of panchal city became visible....Nagar were ready as a bride to bid off it's younger princess....

Harsh states, " Is it true that she is the most beautiful woman till alive?? "

Harshini asks nonchalantly, " You want to participate?? You know..we can go there even now....."

Harsh raises his eyebrow with a are you serious look...maybe that princess is beautiful, but that's not a qualification to become his better half. And as much as he know his sister just tested him....

Harshini smirks in return reading his thoughts. Their father states, " She is born from fire....Vasudev srikrishna said the purpose of her birth is to buy revolution!! "

Harsh looks on the screen and there all kings, devas, yakshas, rakshas and gandharvas were gathered for the marriage ceremony. Soon the announcement made for the entry of panchal princess......the bride.....

.
.
.

Eyes were eager to see the epitome of beauty. The one who born out from fire easily ignited all mens...even a glimpse of her were enough to make all those mens insane. Her dusky skin were mysterious as sky and dark eyes were deep as ocean...as she accompanied by hundreds of dasis to the Diaz where her swayamvar organized all were breath apart..... Draupadi......

.
.
.
.
.

Prince of udaypur were a laughing mess at the continuous fails of all those so called royal lineage mens. Harshini's lips too were in a smile as her eyes were roaming through the confident face of Radheya.....she know he will be able to win the task and hold that princess's hands....
Harsh's eyes narrows as he find out his rough masked sister just got busy in ogling that new made king.... what's wrong with her???

Something really changed in that hard and arrogant cover of future empress's. She being too kiddish when it comes to the matter of that man..... that's when his eyes traced the happenings where the evil considered kaurva prince insisting an very agitated king of Anga to partake on the competition....why he making such faces....as if he didn't got the love of his life....

Then he quickly turned to his sister's side and saw harshini sitting quietly. Then his gaze fell on those fisted knuckles that turned pale which clearly indicted that she is worrying over something. He unknowingly gulps foreseeing nothing gonna end as well achyuta planned.... Harshini choosing a different way to destiny which may cause everyone's path to get changed......

Harshini's eyes were sharp as she saw that kuru prince insisting him to participate in swayamvar.....may here on whole world will accept his calibre.....but this is something she couldn't accept...her face were hard as she continues fidgeting not wanting any others to read her thoughts...