"mujhe maaf karde magar mujhe nahi pata meri behen waha aese behosh hai mein pagal ho Raha hu mujhe samaj nahi Ara ki usne aesa kyu Kiya hai" Ayaan started crying he was heartbroken he loves his sister and couldn't bear losing her.

Inaayat slowly regained her consciousness and found herself in a hospital room and saw her parents crying looking at something she turned towards their direction and saw Ayaan crying infront on Aryan who was having tears in his eyes she knew he was trying to control his sobs seeing her family in this condition she started sobbing. Aryan's head jerked towards her after hearing her sobs he immediately ran towards her and wrapped his arms about her.

He didn't say anything. He just kept rubbing her back until he felt her loud sobs now calming down. Her parents and brother already left the room to give the couple some privacy. When Aryan felt her calming down he held her face in his hands and made her look at him.

His eyes softened looking at her, he just left a small whisper "why" the tears he was controlling till now betrayed him and now he was a crying mess in front of her.

Looking at his condition she again started crying she remembered the time which made her take this step of taking her life she looked at aryan and started telling him everything.....

Flashback

Growing up inaayat always saw how cruel her chachu Chachi and their daughter were they would always find a way to taunt her family and would be jealous of their success. Anas Ahmed and asan Ahmed were twin brothers who were always treated equally but for some reason anas was more intelligent than asan which always made asan more jealous but

when growing up anas Started his own Business and was being successful asan was struggling to make ends meet he left his studies which made him unemployed he was living on daddy's money.

After getting married, asan and his wife both hated anas as he was more successful and rich then him. He never said anything but never stopped his wife from passing hateful comments to anas's family. They both had kids Anas had a boy and girl whereas asan had a girl.

Her name was Razia she always hated inaayat ever since she was born as Inaayat was a daddy's girl she would always get what she wanted but Razia father had no money after asan's father died anas made him live in his house he would give him money for his family but still they were ungrateful.

Razia loathed inaayat she would always taunt inaayat in everything she did ever since she was a baby she would always make inaayat feel insecure about herself and would always find ways to hurt her.

Inaayat never told anyone about this as she didn't wanted her father to lose his family she was always like this she always wanted everyone to be together she didn't like how people would leave their families. And she didn't wanted to be a reason of any fight so she never said anything.

She was reason why Inaayat was so Insecure about her talking habit. She would always tell how bad inaayat looks how she doesn't have that so called perfect curvy body. How she never behaves like a woman. And how irritating her voice is.

But last night she crossed all her limits and said "tsk tsk tsk uss bechare Aryan ki to kismat hi kharab hai jo use Tum jaisi ladki mili hai. I'm sure usne tumhe apne pass sirf raatein bitaane ke liye rakha hai kyunki or to kuch hai nahi tum mein or tumhe kya lagta hai wo tumse shadi karega bilkul nahi are tumhe use karke faink dega wo tum jaisi ghatiya dikhne wali embarrassing ladki ko kon dekhega are tum to use uske clients ke saamne itna embarrass karwaogi apni patar patar se ghatiya ladki tum bas uske liye ek slut-"

"shut up chup ho jao chup ho jao please chup ho jao please bahar jao mere room se" inaayat pushed her out of her room crying. She was sobbing on the floor as she struggled to breathe, she let out a series of hiccups, tears of sorrow still streaming down her face.