The Basement.33

Luna Pov

I was roaming in the garden and taehyung was buying the ice-cream for us after so many days we both are spending time together I am really liking it I sat in the bench waiting for him

After sometime he came to me running with his boxy smile he sat next to me and handed me my ice-cream we both started eating the ice-cream and watching the sunset i rested my head on his shoulder

Luna:tae.....I think we both should also runaway like jimin and Lucy *staring at sky*

Tae;what why Luna?

Luna:its just sometimes I also think that being a mafia is ruining our personal life *staring at him*

Tae:its not like that luna look listen to me carefully its our work Luna like for doctors there work is the cure there patients even if they are busy in there personal life just like that Luna We also have to work cuz we are not only mafia we are queen and king of all mafia's around the world that means we have many many enemies but we have to fight

Luna:I don't know Tae its just my mind is saying that something worst is going to happen soon *staring at sky*

Tae:don't worry baby if we all are together then we can fight every situation *smiles*

Luna:I love you Mr.Kim Taehyung *pecked his cheek*

Tae:I love you too Mrs.Kim Luna *kissed her forehead*

--*Meanwhile*--

Irene Pov

I was walking towards basement to torture Beomgyu again ahhh....well it was kinda fun to torture him but sometimes just sometimes I die for his attention i opened the door and sat infront of him I signaled my men's to go out

Irene:good morning Hwang Beomgyu *smirk*

Beomgyu:aish.....when are you going to leave me huh...........

Irene:not that soon boy i have many things to do

Beomgyu:what you want form me money? *side eyeing her*

Irene;oh...really you think that ruthless and dangerous mafia queen of Japan wants money boy I can buy 100+ boys like you ok *leand closer to him*

Beomgyu:aish......ok Irene atleast open my handcuffs *struggling with handcuffs*

Irene:you think I am a fool I know that if I will open your cuffs you will try to run away *raised eyebrow*

Beomgyu:fuck you just say what you want to say *yelled loudly*

Irene:well....I have nothing much to say I just wanted to see you suffering *smirk*

Beomgyu:huh....I used to call you mafia queen in university and you succeed in my words *smirk*

Irene:becoming the Mafia was never my choice I was forced by the situations ny parents died and my brother was young so i have to take over there place and see now I am the great mafia queen of Japan in my own cuz slowly slowly I started liking my work *smirk*

Beomgyu;whatever *rolls eyes* you know I am happy seeing you again *smirk*

Irene:you're happy seeing me again huh.....what a big lie *smirk*

Beomgyu:in these years only one thing didn't changed your attitude towards me or should I say everyone *rolls eyes*

Irene:well.....towards you sounds better *smirk* Well....sometimes I can't understand you like why you can't talk to me nicely huh.......  *rolls eyes*

Beomgyu;aish......I just don't want to talk to you nicely

Irene:same goes to me now fuck off and let me see you suffering  *smirk*