Extra Story 6: The King of Entertainment Garry Fan Hechang

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 507 Extra Story 6: The King of Entertainment Garry Fan Hechang

    Garry has always believed in the principle that "men don't have a good thing". Apart from himself, now he also has Bai Tang. Wuli Tangtang is so cute. It's a pity that Min Gunian, a big-tailed wolf, preempted him, and he didn't even have time to save the little girl. cute.

    After participating in "Limited Time Survival", Garry believed in this sentence even more. He glanced at Fan Hechang who was lighting a fire beside him. He couldn't beat a fart with a stick of wood. He only answered ten sentences and only one "Well", it can kill people's anger.

    "Hey, wood, fire..." Before Garry finished speaking, a cluster of flames sprang up in the fire, and the reflections in Fan Hechang's eyes jumped.

    "It's risen, it's still useful to you." Garry didn't just take people who didn't pay. He got up and walked to the fire, took out the bread in his bag, and baked it on the rack.

    The two were relatively silent. Fan Hechang was a man of few words. Garry felt that talking to himself was boring, so he kept his mouth shut. For a while, there was only the crackling of burning firewood in the air.

    The smell of toast came, Garry took out jam and spread it on the bread, "Hey~"

    Fan Hechang took the bread and said "thank you", Garry bit the bread silently, peeking at Fan Hechang from time to time.

    In the firelight, the side face of the man wearing glasses is a bit softer than what he saw in the daytime. Feeling his conscience, he is quite good-looking. Compared with most male models in the current model circle, he is more in line with his aesthetics. He is handsome, but his thin-rimmed glasses add a touch of abstinence to him. The first and second buttons of his shirt are undone, revealing his delicate collarbone, and further down, there are looming muscle textures... In short, one can see that Fan He Chang is definitely not most office workers who sit for a long time without exercise and have a small belly.

    "Professional elite, you have a good figure..." Garry murmured in a low voice.

    Fan Hechang had good hearing, but because the volume was too low, he only knew that Garry was speaking, but he couldn't hear what he said clearly, so he asked, "What did you just say?"

    Garry was startled by the man's sudden utterance. The tone sounded like he was pleading guilty. Immediately, Garry didn't want the other party to know that he was praising him, so he said duplicity: "I'm talking about you, an elite in the workplace, lack of exercise, and a big belly..." Fan

    He Chang paused with the hand holding the bread, quickly ate the remaining bites of bread, slapped off the crumbs in his hand, and approached Garry.

    "What, what are you doing..." Garry usually works out, but he pays more attention to the smoothness of his figure. To put it simply, it is not useful. If Fan Hexiang wants to beat him, he may not be able to beat him , especially after making sure the other person has exercised.

    Fan Hechang raised his hand and came in front of Garry, but he turned a corner halfway, and his slender fingers landed on the buttons on his chest... The jade-like skin color and the white shirt set off each other, making Fan Hechang appear Smooth, elegant and stylish, I saw him unbuttoning his buttons one by one, revealing the beautiful and strong abdominal muscles under the shirt.

    For Garry, who was born gay, it was undoubtedly a huge shock.

    He swallowed his saliva and tried to shift his gaze, but his eyes turned back to the man's abdominal muscles three times a second.