"Seul, if you ever get close through this partnership, can you introduce me to her?" I look up to Wendy and chuckled. Krystal just facepalmed. "Waah!

I turn to where they're looking and there she is, the head turner that she is.

"Have you ever wondered how would it feel like to be her?" Hyeri said beside me that made me look at her.

"What's wrong with being yourself?" I asked, then she glared at me. Wendy and Krystal just laugh.

"I get it though. Although I found myself being enough, even more than enough, Bae Joohyun is just over there." Krystal said.

"Right? How can a person be so perfect!" Wendy exclaimed. God! Why is she like this?

"Nobody's perfect Wendy." I said.

"Can you not see what we're seeing Seul?" she said to mee.

"I can." I nodded. "She's not perfect." I look up and see her fell  mouth a gape. "She's short." Krystal and Hyeri can't help themselves but laugh again. "Look at how small she is." I turn to look at her again.

"And cute..." I heard Krystal said.

"And cute." I repeated, this time they burst out of laughter that caught the attention of some people, including the girl we were just talking about. The moment she look at our direction I turn to to face my friends. I glared at them. 

"She's not perfect but she's cute. Okay." Hyeri said. I just nudge her to shut her up. Oh God! I need new friends.

"I wasn't even suppose to say that." I said to them. 

"We're just teasing you, Seul." Krystal said. "I think you're the only one here, in our campus, that doesn't seem that interested in her." My brows furrowed.

"You're interested in her?" I asked her.

"What I mean here is, you can't even acknowledge her presence--"

"Do I need to?" I asked. "Why do I have to acknowledge her presence when I don't even know her... personally? And it's not like I'll get the chance to." 

"Right! I just remembered! We're talking to Kang Seulgi! A person who couldn't be bothered by her surroundings unless she got involve." Krystal said, eyeing me. She look behind me before she look at me again. "What's your type again Kang Seul!?" She randomly asked.

"What type?" What does she mean?

"Your type in a person." Why would she suddenly ask that?

"I know!" Wendy raised up her hands. How the hell who she know... "She would want someone who could cook! She loves eating." 

"Maybe also, someone who's patient enough for her workaholic ass." I look at Hyeri, when she suddenly added that. 

"I mean those are literally given." I face Krystal in disbelief. "How about physical appearance, Seul?"

"I don't have a type. Can we not talk about this please?" 

"I guess we really can't find her a date." A what?!

"This will be our 3rd year in this Uni and she still won't be having a date for the ball." Wendy said.

"What do you think of Jinyoung?" Krystal asked.

"Or Joo Hyuk?" Hyeri.

"Kai?" Wendy.

"Kai's my date." Krystal said to Wendy. 

"I forgot." Wendy give her a peace sign. I couldn't help giggle. 

"Guys! I won't be attending the ball this year. I don't need a date." They all look at me in shock.