7 Minutes in Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Naruto

You were all hypered up at naruto's Sasturday party, you were so eager to find out who you were to get. You didn't really care who you got as long as you were in there and getting some action! You weren't too sure if the guy on the recieving end of the kiss would be too happy, but you didn't really care either. This was the first party you had had ever been to because you were always so busy with one thing or another.

Naruto approached you with the awesome hat you had lended to him, you grabbed it and looked eagerly at the cards before choosing an orange one with a pair of chopsticks drawn onto it. You stood there, awkardly, you didn't know the full concept of the game, and you were the first person to go, all you knew is that you have to kiss whoever you ended up in the closet with. It seemed like and exciting game to play and also quite mischievous, testing your levels of daringness and confidence. You had high levels of both.

"______You have to go in the closet and wait, no peeking. Your guy will come in, then you may remove your blindfolds and switch the lights on to see who you ended up with." Naruto whispered to you while grinning. He tied the blindfold to you and slowly led  in, then closing the door behind you. 

The door closed behind you and then re-opened after a few seconds. The sillhoutte had spiky hair. You itched your head awkwardly. You had a wide variety of people who it could be, but you just wanted to know, you didn't want to waste time on guessing who it could and couldn't be. 

"Right, so you're either Kiba, naruto, shino, tobi, pein, kakuzu,  sasori, kankuro or gaara...right?"

The guy chuckled,"It's Naruto!" You sighed a breath of relief he flicked the lights on and sat next to you on a nearby box,"So we have to kiss. You got that right, ______?" He asked you. This game was begining to turn foreign, you were constantly being told something new or different and it was confusing you. It didn't seem as simple as the title sounded.

"Y-yeah. "You replied still slightly uncertain, "For seven minutes?"

Naruto chuckled once more, "No, just once. But, uh, if you don't wanna kiss me. That's fine. I can keep a secret." You laughed at him.

Deep down, you had a crush on Naruto, but not just for his looks, but his personality was perfect in your eyes, he had no flaws that you could point out. He was always determained with what he was doing, he never gave up, and he never backed down. He kept his promises, every last one, no matter how difficult it sounded. He was so friendly towards everyone he met and he was uplifting. He had the courage of a million men and the love of a million more. Words couldn't describe how he made you feel whenever you saw him, or spoke to him. He brought butterflies to your stomach and tingling sensations in your fingers. You loved him, but the sad truth was, he loved Sakura even more. He didn't know you loved him, he wasn't aware. His love was too busy being focused on Sakura. It hurt you, but as long as he was happy, so were you.

"You're terrible at secrets, Baka!" You had a pretty good idea that Naruto had no intentions of making the first move, so instead you kissed Naruto softly he put his arm around your waist to pull you in closer. You entangled you fingers in his golden blonde locks, as the kiss further deepened. 

Once you pulled away you were blushing like crazy, and so was Naruto, but he didn't break his gaze. His ocean blue eyes sucked you in more and more after every blink he took.

"How stupid could I be!" He cursed a loud,"____ I'm so sorry I didn't realise before! I'm so stupid, it was so obvious, right infront of me and I didn't notice."

"What are you talking about, Naruto?" You so confused as to what he was blabbering on about.

"You love me, and I was too blind to notice. Well, you know what, ______ I love you too. I've never loved Sakura. I just wanted a girl, apart from you and Hinata, to recognise me. They all seem to love  Sasuke for no reason what so ever. I just don't get it, what does he do better than me?"

You smiled at him before taking his hand in yours,"Don't compare yourself to Sasuke. You two are special in your own way, you both have your different talents, and I love you for yours Naruto. You are way more special than Sasuke, he doesn't have the courage or the power that you do, sure you maybe slower at things than others but you do that thing better."

Naruto blushed, and then once again kissed you.

When the door slowly creaked open, you pulled away and blushed, Naruto took your hand as you both walked out and sat on the sofa, every now and again Naruto would give you a little peck on the cheek or lips. He was signalling something, but you didn't want to make the first move again, because you were of the traditional type, who preferred the guy to make the first move. In the closet you felt you had to, so you made an exception, otherwise you would've went no where. You probably would've walked out as just friends, the same as before.

-During the Party-

"_____, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

You beamed and nodded before hugging the blonde knuckle head infront of you. You had been waiting for this moment for a whole two years and it had finally arrived. Naruto pulled you in for another passionate kiss.

When you guys were older, with the help of your revision lessons with Naruto, you both successfully graduated to become Jonin. You both had your own Teams of three students and Naruto was still continuing in his best efforts to become the next hokage. You had gotten married, but didn't have any kids. You had no intentions at that prior moment in your lives, and you were too busy having fun, and going on missions!