7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Neji

You smirked and sat down beside Kiba. You were late, and half and hour late at that.

"Naruto is gonna kick your ass," whispered Kiba beside you. You continued to smirk, Naruto was no threat to you, and he couldn't tell you what to do.

It was one of Naruto's 'famous' Saturday night parties as he liked to call it, and he, Hinata and Tenten were throwing random items out of the closet, it looked like they were making room, but for what?

"We're playing seven minutes in heaven, so I guess you've arrived on time for the festivities!" Kiba explained, followed with a bark from Akamaru. You tapped your knees as a signal for him to jump up and sit on you, you always liked to pet Akamaru's soft, pale fur.

You began to get goosebumps, and whenever you got goosebumps when it wasn't cold, or because of something gross, it meant someone was watching you. You scanned the room, only to lock eyes with Neji. He nodded slightly before looking away. You and him never really spoke to eachother much, all you did was spar together, you didn't mind that so much, but you really wanted to get to know him better because he seemed like a nice guy. However, whenever you'd ask go hang out, or go eat, he'd say he was busy and leave, maybe he just didn't want to be your friend.

Whereas that total jerk, Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha. He was always on your case, teasing you, annoyingly flirting, and showing off. It just didn't impress you, none of him did, not like Neji did. Neji was never arrogant with what he did, he just did what he did because he needed to, not to impress anyone.

So far two couples had gone into the closet, Hidan, the man from the Akatsuki, and Sakura. You knew they had kissed because Sakura burst out rubbing her hands on her tongue with a bright red face of embarrassment and she didn't look to impressed. The other couple was Shino and Tenten, they came out so calmly, especially Shino, he acted as if nothing had even happened. Maybe that was the case.

Anyhow, it was your turn next to pick any card from the hat. You crossed your fingers on your left hand, wishing, hoping you got Neji, and rumaged through the cards, counting down from five and picking out the last one you touched.

You pulled out a light blue card with some strange black jagged lines on it, you sighed and walked yourself into the closet, no longer feeling so smug about arriving late, because you had arrived too soon. Who would you end up with?

The door open and closed slowly afterwards and you saw the silouhette approach you in your dimly lit, cramped enviroment.

"So," You could tell instantly that it was Neji. You exahled and smiled to yourself, maybe this was your chance to befriend him, or maybe even more,"Oh, you were expecting Kiba. Am I right, ____?"

"Wh-what?" You stuttered, you and Kiba were just friends, you thought everyone knew that.

"That sigh, I know when I'm not wanted in a situation. I actually thought this could be a chance, you know, For us to maybe..." He trailed off, beginning to trip up on his sentences. He sat down beside you, close enough that the hairs on his arms were touching yours,"We don't have to kiss, it's just a game right? You don't care for childish things like this, do y-"

Just like it was automatic, but it was more of an accidental automation, you pecked him on his cheek, just quickly, but long enough for Neji to turn and allow you to kiss his lips, and that time, it lasted a heck of a lot longer!

"If it's childish things like this with you, I couldn't care less." You smiled and so did Neji.

"So how about we hang out some time?" He asked with a smirk.

Finally! He had asked. After all of the times he had denied your offers, he finally decided to ask instead. God you were relieved, no words could explain how you were feeling at that moment in time. Your cheeks flushed crimson for the first time ever.

"Yes, I would love that, very much."

"Sorry for not taking your offers up before, I was a jerk."

"It's fine. I'm jus glad that you did."

You both kissed once again, except it was Neji to make the first move. Once again, blushed, you didn't mind too much though. It was Neji!

"Come on, lets uh, lets get out of here." He stood up infront of you and held his hand out for you to take, which you took greatfully. Neji held you tightly, where he teleported you both outside of his apartment.

In the future, you and Neji have two children, twins, who you named Mika and Maru, and of course you got married.