7 Minutes In Heaven! (Naruto Style) -Hidan

"Tsk, stupid Pein. I think my right now my pain is greater than his, having to sit here at this lousy party hosted by the nine tails. We could take him, right now, and kill all of these genin." You rolled your eyes and folded your arms.

You could hear Hidan chuckle,"Come on, ______, it's a truce. Just enjoy it, it's actually kind of fun." He nudged you teasingly.

"Well, you would find it fun. They're playing 7 minutes in heaven, how immature. What if you were to end up with one of them, they're like 15."

Hidan smirked dirtily,"I wouldn't mind it so much. It's not like there are any girls that are good looking in the Akatsuki anyway. I'll have what I can get."

You had to force yourself not to punch Hidan for his assertive rudeness, so instead, you sat there twitching. You could see the nine tails walking around with a weird hat and making a girl get a piece of paper in which a guy had put something that represented them on each of them. You couldn't see the point, however it did amuse you to see the displeasure on a guys face when they realized who they were paired up with.

"Who do you wanna end up in the closet with, _____?" Konan asked on the other side of you. She seemed to enjoy herself whenever she came to these parties, she wasn't as quiet as she made herself to be and she'd actually go and socialize with some of the leaf genin.

"Hopefully the game will have ended before it gets to my turn. What about you?"

She blushed slightly,"Pein...he's not as bad as he seems. He actually has a soft spot."

"I don't think he does, not when he's forced us all to come to this ridiculous thing."

She laughed quietly,"____, come on it's not that bad. Just enjoy yourself."

Why did people laugh whenever you complained about the party? You couldnt see the funny side of it. Not one bit.

You weren't normally a grumpy or quiet person, however just being in the same room as the Jinchuriki you've all been hunting for, for a long time, really angered you. So many wasted opportnities, all for a stupid truce, and that truce was a dumb party!

"Hey, ______, pick a card." The hat was thrusted just infront of you by the nine tails.

"No, I don't want to play."

"Alright. I'll pick it for you. Konan, Tobi, would you mind putting her into the closet?" Naruto grinned at you mischieviously.

You stood up and glared at the Nine tails brat,"I'll walk myself there thank you very much."

You slammed the closet door behind you and leant onto the wall at the back of it, it was pretty cramped in there, probably about as wide as a double bed.

"Well, well, well. Aren't we both lucky right now?"

Hidan. You had Hidan. You didn't know whether to be joyful or extremely irritated. You really liked Hidan, but you also hated him. Sometimes he was nice and fun to be around, other times he was just plain arrogant and annoying. Kissing him would just boost his arrogance even more.

"Shut up, Hidan." You folded your arms and rolled yor eyes in the darkness.

Next thing you knew, Hidan had placed his arms either side of you, preventing you from escaping. You could feel his warm breath around your neck and the soft smell of cologne wafting about you.

"I like it better with the lights off, don't you?" At this moment you were absolute that Hidan would have a dirty smirking playing on his lips.

"If you're going to kiss me, then do it already you douche." Somehow, you were unable to fight the smile on your face, you didn't even know why you were smiling, all you knew was that you were overwhelmed by nervousness.

"Don't mind if I do."

You closed your eyes and waited for the kiss to arrive, and when it did you could've swore you melted inside. However it wasn't the kiss you had expected to come from Hidan. It wasn't rushed, or rough or anything like that. It was gradual, from a single peck, to a full on make out.

When Hidan pulled away you were both breathing heavily.

"We can't leave it like this. Let's go somewhere more...private." Hidan grabbed your hand and off you both went.

In the future you and Hidan end up engaged but not yet married and you didn't have any kids, you both also quit the akatsuki and went to live in a house deep inside a forest. Hidden.