Chapter 3 - time of death

Start from the beginning

"And you drive a Mercedes. I don't understand what you're trying to do here."

"It's just hard to grasp that's all. By the way it's still Doctor Fernandez-Versini. How many times do I have to tell you!" Cheryl now annoyed turned around to walk towards the entrance. Kimberley followed behind helmet in hand.

"You can call be Kimberley you know."

"I do know. But I'd rather not let the others now I have met you before."

"Why not. I am fairly liked around the hospital."

"Why not?! Are you really asking that question right now? How about that when we met we slept together?! How's that for why not."

"You're cute when you get angry you know that right?" Kimberley winked at Cheryl as they got onto the same elevator.

"You're unbelievable. Thank god I don't have to see you, im far away from the cancer wing."

"I'm not there today. I'm helping out in trauma."

"Oh great. Just great."

"It is great isn't it Cheryl?"

"Doctor Fernandez-Versini!"

Kimberley continued to laugh at how agitated the younger woman got.

-

"What took you so long C?!" Sarah approached her handing Cheryl her stethoscope.

"Traffic. Why the urgent page?!"

"Williams wanted us to do pit. With Nicola catching the flu and Lily helping Doctor Walsh with trauma..."

"I see your backed up."

"Exactly."

The pit is a surgeons dream kind of. All surgeons want to be in the operating room. The pit can lead to the operating room, or it can just be multiple sutures over and over.

"So I saw you walk in with Doctor Walsh.." Sarah started as they helped stitch up a patients wounds.

"And?" Cheryl didn't meet Sarah's eyes.

"She's a total babe! Don't you see it? I mean I don't swing that way but if she asks me I won't decline."

"You're good to go sir. Just sign the forms at the front desk and you'll be free!" Cheryl talked to the patient releasing him removing her gloves to get a new pair.

"Earth to Cheryl? Do you hear me?" Sarah waved her hand in front of Cheryl's face as she changed the sutures in the table for her and sarah.

"I hear you. I just don't know she just doesn't seem like my type." Cheryl shrugged as a new patient got put on their station.

"Not your type are you crazy?! Everyone here loves Walsh!" Sarah focused more on the conversation rather than the patient with a split cheek which Cheryl was stitching up.

"Yes Sarah not my type. Now please can you help me here rather than talking about who the entire hospital loves." Cheryl's words practically released anger.

"Something happened that I'm not aware of here." Sarah caught on.

"For gods sake Harding!!" Cheryl is normally a calm headed person but she really doesn't want Sarah to dig any deeper. She shouldn't find out what happened between her and Kimberley.

-

The two of them were still caught up in the pit by the time Lily England got covered in blood due to the trauma patients. She's been Doctor Walshs helping hand. Basically the one who held the body as she examined them.