Aryan looked at him boringly and said "you know I would never say please to you" Ayaan was having fun teasing him"then it looks like you don't want to marry to sist-" Aryan was controlling his anger but still he gave up and cut him "Ayaan please let me marry your sister" Aryan said with his jaw clenched. Ayaan got scared after seeing this he just said "okay you can marry my sister but remember she won't marry you if you kill me so don't look at me like that"

Aryan just signalled him to follow him and left his office. Ayaan was walking with him when he asked "waise hum Jaa kaha rahe hai" Aryan shrugged and said "tumhare ghar mom dad se baat karne ke liye jisme tum mujhe support karoge" Ayaan just smiled and went to his home with Aryan.

When they were standing in the hall of Ayaan's house the maid told them that his parents aren't home and will come back after 1-2 hours Ayaan told him to go meet inaayat till then and Aryan just straight went to her room but he couldn't find her there so he came to the kitchen and saw her making coffee in a black suit which took his breath away she was truly looking like a hoor watching her was treat to his eyes he couldn't believe this woman was completely his.

Inaayat was making her coffee when two arms were wrapped around her she immediately recognised them

Inaayat was making her coffee when two arms were wrapped around her she immediately recognised them. She could always recognise his expensive perfume which was her favourite and she have stolen it from him sometimes. She just leaned back on his chest said "aap yaha kya kare rahe ho iss time aapko office hona chahiye na"
"Meri jaan beemar hai aese kaise me waha araam se baith sakta hu or coffee bana Rahi ho to mere liye bhi bana do please".

Inaayat smirked and said "ek taraf kehraho ho mein beemar hu fer 2 minute baad hi kaam bata rahe ho" Aryan just turned her and kissed her on her forehead, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck and smelled her and placed a kissed on her neck and just rested his head on her neck. Inaayat knew he was tired so she nugged him and told him to go to her room he followed her order and went to her room.

Inaayat came back with two coffee mugs and gave one mug to Aryan and sipped coffee from her mug Aryan finished her coffee and laid on her bed with his eyes closed. When he felt a weight on his check he pulled her on top of his and wrapped her arms around her and started running his fingers in her head massaging her head. After some time when we realised that she slept he left her room to meet her parents.

Aryan was now very nervous to meet her parents so he called Ayaan to be with him. He entered in the living room where her parents were present he greeted them and said " uhh uncle i don't know who to say this but I really love your daughter I won't give explanations on how much I love her but I just know that I can't live without her and i really want to marry her so here I am asking for you permission to marry her I will propose her tomorrow but before that I want to take your permission so uncle can I please marry you daughter.

Her parents already saw this coming so they were okay with this but after listening to him they were sure that her daughter was lucky to have someone like him. Her father just smiled and said that "you have our permission to marry her but one tear in her eyes and you will not live to see another day" Aryan just smiled and assured him that he would never let inaayat cry ever.

After this he just went to office again and made some calls regarding the proposal tomorrow after this he went to his house to tell his parents about the proposal.

He reached the Khan mansion and saw his mother he just hugged her and said "mama I missed you" "jhoota meri yaad nahi aati tujhe apne penthouse me hi rehta hai kabhi aake mujhse bhi mil liya kar apni budhi maa ka koi khayal nahi tumhe" his mother complained while pulling his ears "aahh mama dard horaha hai or sabse pehle baat meri maa ko budha mat bolo wo abhi bhi jawaan hai or mama ab mein bada ho gaya hu 26 ka hone wala hu abhi mujhe akele rehna hai or aapki Bahu bhi ho ayegi usko ye ghar thoda museum lagta hai isliye penthouse rehna chahta hu" Aryan said.

His mother was staring at him wide eyed and said "ye kise dhund kiya hai tumne or mujhe kyu nahi pata iske baare mein" Aryan just said "baba ke room me aao sab batata hu" both of them reached his parents room and making them both sit on the bed he said "mama mein aayat se bohot pyaar karta hu or usse shadi karna chahta hu or mein kal use propose karne wala hu mama aapki Bahu aane wali hai"

His parents just smiled, they could see the love his eyes held for inaayat. They always knew she was right for him since day one, they were happy that their son was in love. They were happy for him. His mother said "Khan sahab baje Wale bula lijiye aapka beta shadi karne wala hai" they all were laughing.

Kainaat joined them and said "kya hua Aaj to sab seh pariwar khush hai koi baat hai" his mother said "acha sharara banwa lo tumhara Bhai shadi karne wala hai" and kissed Aryan's forehead. Kainaat being excited hugged her brother and congratulated him. They were all happy. Aryan was on top of the world he wasn't even that his love was shedding tears in her room.

____________________________________________________

तू मेरी नींदों मे सोता है
तू मेरे अश्क़ो में रोता है
सरगोशी सी है ख्यालों में
तू न हो, फिर भी तू होता है
है सिला तू मेरे दर्द का
मेरे दिल की दुआयें हैं
तेरी गलियाँ...❤️‍🩹

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1682 words