"What do you mean love?" He said, placing his hands on the reserved table as he leaned closer to you.

"What happened? What made you change suddenly? I still can't believe that we are in a relationship. Didn't you dislike me when I started working for you? Then what happened?" You asked like a curious little kitten.

"Woah! woah—Easy there woman. Too many questions at the same time but the answer for all the questions is—" he dragged

"Is..." This time you leaned closer not being aware of how you reduced the little distance between you.

"You happened" taehyung said, giving you quick peck on your lips which took you by suprise and you instantly leaned back, sitting in your chair properly.

"And i didn't dislike you..i somehow tried to make you resign by irritating you because I did not need an assistant but hell you were stubborn. Aren't you?" He chuckled to himself, leaning back onto his chair.⁰

"Then when did you realise that you fell in love with me" you asked ignoring him calling you stubborn because you know he was right. When was he ever wrong to start with.

Taehyung stared into your eyes, his eyes were filled with love and adoration, he took your hand which was placed on table and held your hand in his big ones before placing a sweet kiss on your knuckle.

"Long long ago" Taehyung answered making you frown but before you could ask him any further questions his phone rang.

"I need to take this" he took his phone which was lying on the table with other  hand. He did not withdrew his hand from yours as he answered the call.

"Jisung...yeah....how is he?.....yeah we'll come......i talked to her.......can you pick her up....she has her flight next week....yeah thanks" he talked on the phone but his eyes were stuck on you while you kept looking here and there with those innocent eyes of yours.

Taehyung kept his phone back into his pocket and stood up making you look at him.

"Let's go" he held your hand up as you stood up, nodding at him. You both walked out of the restaurant hand in hand.

"But where?" You asked getting into the car as taehyung closed the car door after fastening your seat belt.

He leaned down placing his hands on the window ledge, looking at you face to face.

"It's a surprise" he winked at you before walking around the car and hopping in his seat and just like that you both drove off from there..

|

"Really! This is your suprise!" You said looking ahead of you as the bright lights reflected on your face.

You are standing in front of a theme park, staring at it with big, big dreamy eyes.

"Don't you like it?" Taehyung who stood beside with his hand tucked in his pockets. His face turned into joyous to concern at your words.

"Gawd i love it! I've been dying to come here since I was a kid" you jumped onto taehyung hugging him as taehyung immediately wrapped his hands around your waist securely.

His chuckle vibrated in your neck making you feel tingles all over your body as you stumbled back shyly shiftly turning towards the theme park.You can't help but feel shy around him.

"Shall we go in" Taehyung asked with a soft grin, noticing the red tint on your cheeks. You nodded taking a quick glance at him. Taehyung entwining his fingers with yours and your heart melted at the warmth. The little contact had you internally screaming.

Both of you went inside the theme park which looked colourful with various lightnings and beautiful people.

You heard people's chatterings as you saw a couple running to get into the bumper cars ride, a little girl whining to make her parents agree to ride with her on the mini disco. It was a little too crowdy but not that you had any problem.