Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

"Cum for me, Marinette." I've always wanted to demand her to cum on my dick, and now I finally have a chance to.

She does what I say a couple of seconds later. I feel her clench tightly around me and release around my shaft. The tightness around my cock becomes too much too quickly and I find myself filling her with my seed.

"Fuck, I love you Ma-"

"Adrien!"

"What?!" I screech, falling backwards on the wooden bench.

"I've called your name 3 times now! Where the hell have you been? Neverland!?" She huffs adorably, folding her arms over her chest.

"In my bedroom with your sexy naked body underneath mine while I fuck you until you cum."

"What was that?" Oh thank fucking god she didn't hear that.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming." I give her a shrug of my shoulders and turn back towards the paper.

Marinette's POV

Now I know for a fact that he's imagining the same things as me. I can clearly see the hard on he's trying to hide. I just really hope they're about me.

I only have 1 blank left on the paper but I can't figure out what the name is. It's definitely an interesting one, and I'm surprised Ms. Mendeleiev has it on here.

The male in the picture is sitting on his ankles while the female is straddling his waist, but she's facing towards the mattress with her forearms on the bed. It's like a reverse cowgirl except the man is sitting up.

"It's like modified doggystyle." He says, further analyzing the image.

"Or reverse cowgirl," I interject. He turns to look at me. Oh how I wish I could feel those handsome green eyes staring holes into my back while he's fucking me in this position.

His calloused hand caresses my porcelain skin and guides my lower half onto his length. The position allows for easy and very deep penetration. I feel my back arch just from the feeling of him inside of me. I'm sure he's big; he's got some major BDE vibes. No doubt he'd stretch me absurdly.

His arms travel from my ass to my sides and up to my breasts. He kneads and squeezes them in his palms, bringing a new sensation to life.

"O-oh shit! Don't fucking stop!" I hear him chuckle behind me, thrusting into me faster. Erotic noises spill from my pussy while he slams my juices deeper inside of me with his cock. I can tell it turns him on, he's twitching sporadically in my pussy.

Like I thought, I feel his eyes scavenge and memorize every freckle and mole he comes across on my skin. He watches as my ass collides with his hips with each thrust we perform together, and he can't help but drag his hands towards my ass again. His fingers dig into my skin as he moves my body against his. I know he wants to feel dominant, so I give him complete control.

"You're so tight." He grunts out, groaning when he feels my pussy contract around him. I can tell that he's beginning to lose it just by the sound of his voice. His grip on my ass tightens as we both near our orgasms.

If only he could see how flushed and turned on my face looks right now. I'm sure he'd climax just by the sight alone.

"Fill me, A-Adrien~" I refrain myself from screaming, and I moan around my words. The pleasure is slowly consuming my body and I think his thrusts are increasing in speed, but I can't tell. I prop my upper body up with my hands on my mattress, allowing my back to arch and his dick to kiss my inner walls deeper.

Everything feels so good and I can't help but turn my head to catch a view of the blonde behind me. His eyes are lidded with lust, his peach lips are spewing loud pants, and his eyebrows are knit tightly together like he's about to cum. Then he looks at me.

My eyes are half closed, my pink lips are dripping with moans, and my eyebrows are furrowed in pleasure. I see his eyes widen and he fills me immediately, a loud groan escaping his chest.

I knew he'd cum just from the sight alone.

"Now who's the one daydreaming?" I jerk my head in his direction and notice the sly smirk. "Are you also having the same dreams as me?" He whispers, moving closer to me. A hand comes to my chin and he brings our lips close together.

"If you're also dreaming of us fucking like there's no tomorrow, then that'd be correct." I whisper back.

"Glad we're on the same page." He says and finally presses his lips against mine.

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment!~

Next up: Just Act Casual