Season 4 Chapter 10 : The Blood Warfare

It was now night time and currently there were two rookie police officers who were walking through the streets by themselves. One of the rookies was hiding behind his friend while holding onto her shirt but she soon swats his hand off before turning to him and hitting him in the head.

Ryunosuke : That hurt! Don't be so quick to hit me, Shino!

Shino : Get your act together! Karakura Town is our new post. Stop being so nervous and be more confident! Got it, Ryunosuke?

Ryunosuke : I know that, but... I'm just worried, you know?

Shino : What's there to worry about when you're with me?!

Ryunosuke : No, that's not what I meant. Crime rate here isn't really that high so I get that it would be perfect for rookies, but it's quiet places like these where crazy stuff happens. It makes me wonder if I'm the right person to be sent to a place like this... Besides, I heard that this town is a hot spot for weird monster occurrences.

Shino then gets irritated by Ryunosuke nervously fidgeting with his fingers as a tick mark appears on the side of her head as she grabs him by his uniform's collar.

Shino : Listen to yourself! Stop being such a wuss! They put us here to make sure that crime wouldn't go up in this area. Which means...! They acknowledged your abilities.

Ryunosuke : But they're adding personnel to prevent a place with no crime from going up. It doesn't make sense–

Shino : Oh, just shut up! I'll take the north side. You patrol the south.

Ryunosuke : What? We're not going together?!

Shino : That would be a waste of time. What's the point of sending two of us then? Or what? Are you scared?

Ryunosuke : *determined* That's right, I'm scared!

Shino : Don't say it with such a resolute face! You're pathetic! I'm done with you. Go by yourself and grow some backbone!

Ryunosuke : Huh? C'mon!

With that said, Shino turns her back to Ryunosuke and runs off to the north side of Karakura Town leaving her partner by himself. With no other choice Ryunosuke then turned around and started to patrol the south side of Karakura Town for any sign of crime.

Currently, he was sitting on a bench while pouting as he couldn't believe that Shino left him behind so easily.

Ryunosuke : That Shino... I admitted that I was scared. And she still makes me go on patrol alone. Please don't let me come across any criminals...

Suddenly, Ryunosuke then hears something clank not too far away from and looks up to where the sound came from and sees a one-eyed creature looking down at him.

Ryunosuke, who couldn't believe what he was seeing couldn't come up with anything to say as he could only scream in fear

Ryunosuke, who couldn't believe what he was seeing couldn't come up with anything to say as he could only scream in fear. He quickly stands up from the bench he was on and starts to run away as the giant creature chased after Ryunosuke while he tried to get ahold of Shino.