Season 2 Chapter 6 : Flashfire Fist

Will, who was going under extreme levels of pain, was being pushed through the hallway of Hawkins Lab as they were all rushing to get the boy the help that he desperately needed. While he was being pushed through the lab Joyce, Bob, and Mike were all following behind him Joyce tried to calm her son down.

Joyce : I'm right here. Just hold on.

Finally, Will was brought to a room and was put on a bed as all the doctors quickly got to work and began to take his vitals.

ER Doctor : Will, where does it hurt?

Will : *in pain* All over.

Owens : She says he feels like he's burning. Check for burns.

One of the doctors cuts Will's shirt open to check for any burns on his body, but there were absolutely no burns on the young boy's body.

ER Doctor : I don't see anything. Where does it hurt the most, Will?

Will : EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!

Without any other plan or option one of the doctors injects Will with a needle as the substance inside completely knocks him unconscious.

============================================================================================================

Meanwhile with Dustin, he was inside of Steve's car as the two were heading back to Dustin's house to go and deal with Dart while Dustin was explaining the situation to Steve.

Steve : Wait a sec. How big?

Dustin : First it was like that. Now he's like this.

Steve : I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?

Dustin : It's not a lizard.

Steve : How do you know?

Dustin : How do I know if it's not a lizard?

Steve : Yeah. How do you know it's not just a lizard?

Dustin : Because his face opened up and he ate my cat.

Steve then nods as he realizes that Dart wasn't a little lizard and was actually some sort of threat.

The two then finally make it to Dustin's house and to go towards the backyard where his cellar was. Steve, with his bat in his hand then goes over to the cellar and listens for Dart but doesn't hear a single sound coming from the cellar.

Steve : I don't hear shit.

Dustin : He's in there.

Steve then lightly taps the door with his bat but doesn't hear anything. He then slams the bat on the cellar doors and expects a reaction from Dart, but once again nothing happens. Steve then turns to Dustin and points the flashlight in the young boy's face thinking that it was just a prank.

Steve : All right, listen, kid. I swear, if this is some kind of Halloween prank, you're dead.

Dustin : It's not.

Steve : All right?

Dustin : It's not a prank. Get it out of my face.

Steve : You got a key for this thing?

Dustin then gives Steve the key for the lock on the cellar doors as Steve opened them up and looked down into the cellar while Dustin shined the flashlight down there.

Dustin : He must be further down there. I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape.

Steve slowly looks up at Dustin with a look of disbelief and lets out a sigh. The high school student then goes down the steps of the cellar, while also looking around for Dart. He notices a light bulb a few feet away from him and pulls on the chord turning the light bulb on and brightening the room.