Season 5 Bio

Name : Shiro Mustang

Age : ??? Years Old 

Height : 186 cm

[ Appearance ]

Shiro's most distinguishing feature is his long snow-white hair, though it doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs. In Season 1, he was average height for his age with peach skin and large gray eyes. He likes to wear hoodies as their easy to come by and he doesn't have much of a fashion sense. Usually on the shirts that he wears underneath his hoodies has the number 7 stitched onto by Riza since Shiro's name can be correlated to the number 7 in japanese. 

His appearance doesn't change much after Season 1 and during the events of Season 2 with him only growing slightly taller and the white part of his hair spreading, making a fourth of his hair white. However, after Season 2, Shiro's overall appearance changes dramatically as he has become noticeably more muscular with his hair being cut and styled into an undercut with the hair on top of his hair becoming spiky. 

Eight months after the Mind Flayer's defeat, Shiro's overall appearance does not change, but he becomes taller again and grows sideburns. After gaining the powers of both Zangetsu and Shirayuki, seemingly caused by him coming in contact with their zanpakuto and fixing his broken Spiritual Pressure, Shiro's attire changes to a black hoodie, black pants and a black undershirt which has two white shoulder plates crossing his chest in an X shape that hold his Shikai blades in place with the first plate on his left waist having three sections adorned with red scales, the second plate having three sections adorned with red scales on his right waist. 

Upon the activation of his true power during the finale, Shiro permanently has four black vertical lines on his forearms and black, tattoo-like bands crossing over his chest, wrists, and ankles. Similar bands, but with white ends, lie around his neck as collars.

[ Personality ]

Shiro is easy-going and has a generally friendly, cheery personality but has a lot of bad habits which include lazing around on his couch and reading comics or just not paying attention at  someone he's just not interested in or putting little effort he's not interested in. Influenced by his mother, he has a gentle and caring nature towards other people he sees and will help them the best he could. He's not necessarily a "nerd" like the other boys. He does know enough about what the boys talk about when it comes to science and fantasy but can get lost when the boys get too deep into fantasy and D&D. 

However, despite all of his nice qualities, his personality was drastically different from where he is now. When he was under the care of Brenner, 007 was cold, blunt, and very serious and he wanted to learn as much as he could from "father", Dr. Brenner. Because Brenner ad emphasized that he would be the one to save the world when and if the time came since childhood, 007 became obsessed with fulfilling that dream becoming extremely stubborn to become the strongest.  Despite Brenner telling him to take a break from time to time and focus on other things, 007 refused to listen and continued training.