Season 4 Chapter 3 : Foundation Stones

It was the next day and Dustin along with everyone else left Lovers' Lake after explaining everything to Eddie. Currently, with the leader of the Hellfire Club, Eddie Munson, he was still hiding underneath the tarp in the large shed while keeping out of sight while waiting for the others to return.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of a car pull up to the shed and immediately comes up out of the tarp with his broken bottle in his hand. He then walks up to the window and looks outside to see the car that he heard but soon sees that there was no on out there.

Eddie who was starting to slightly panic then tries to control his breathing and calm down. However, the door to the shed then soon bursts open scaring Eddie as he quickly turns around and sees that it was Dustin and the others who were holding bags of junk food.

Shiro : *carefree* Yo.

Dustin : Delivery service.

All of Eddie's worry then escapes as he lets out a sigh of relief. He then starts to eat the junk food that everyone brought as they began to explain the news that they learned to him.

Dustin : So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?

Eddie : Bad news first, always. 

Dustin : All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced Chrissy.

Max : Like, 100% kind of convinced. 

Eddie : And the good news?

Robin : You're name hasn't gone public yet. ut if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do. 

Shiro : And once they figure that out, everyone in Hawkins is gonna be gunning for you. 

Eddie : Hunt the freak, right?

Robin : Yeah. 

Eddie : Shit.

Dustin : So, before that happens, we find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence. 

Eddie : That's all, Dustin? That's all. 

Dustin : *lightly* Yeah, no, that's pretty much it. 

Robin then sees the shocked and desperate expression on Eddie's face after learning that people were gonna find him soon and tries to reassure him.

Robin : Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times, and... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I feel we really got this.

Steve : Yeah, see, we usually rely on this girl with superpowers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so...

Robin : So we're technically in more of the--

Steve : Kinda...

Max : Brainstorming phase.

Shiro : But once we get out of the brainstorming phase, I find Vecna and... *snaps fingers* he's gone just like that. One blast from my biggest move and he'll be monster dust. 

Eddie : I'm sorry. Mustang, how are you gonna *snaps fingers* monster guy?

Shiro : Uhhh...

While Shiro was thinking about whether tell Eddie or not, his friends try to convince as it was too late anyways and he already knew about the Upside Down dimension.

Dustin : Yeah! How are you gonna blow Vecna up, Shiro?

Robin : It's kinda important that Eddie knows that our strongest weapon and best chance against Vecna is sitting right here.