Ichika Kurosaki Bio

Name : Ichika Kurosaki 

Age : 20 Years Old

Height : 170 cm

Likes : Sweets & Junk Food

Occupation : Dojo Owner & Martial Arts Teacher

[ Appearance ]

Ichika  is a tall fair-skinned girl who has a somewhat dignified appearance with long black and red hair. She has violet eyes that are not that big. She has a muscular and lean appearance and is considered very beautiful and attractive. According to Byakuya, Shiro looks more like Ichigo while Ichika looks more like Rukia. 

Her wardrobe seems to be a lot like Shiro's in the aspect that she has a preferred style of clothing; with that style being boy clothes. This makes her look like a delinquent. 

[ Personality ]

Prior to her parents' death, Ichika had a relative simple personality: fierce and stubborn, which she most likely got from her father. She feared very little and is very competitive when it comes to sports, sometimes scaring people with how strong she is. Even though most of the time she is stubborn and fierce, sometimes she can be calm, polite, content and warmly flattered and cares very much for her family, especially her little brother. However, this abrasive personality changed drastically when the news of her parents' and brother's fate reached her.

Following this traumatic event, she gained a generally cynical outlook on life and accepted the world as a cruel place where only those who are strong are able to survive. She becomes noticeably emotionally withdrawn, rarely if ever showing any kind of emotion on her face with the only case noted so far being when she was reunited with Shiro. However, she still loves and cares deeply for those she comes to think as close to her, especially Shiro and Byakuya seeing them as the last remnants of a family she cannot afford to lose.

Ichika has a strong sense of right and wrong, but she is also very protective of Shiro and does all she can to advise him to follow what she deems to be the right track. Despite that, unlike Byakuya, she knows well that she cannot always sway Shiro in his decisions, and she makes a point to follow Shiro to almost everywhere he goes just so that she can be around to help him out when he is in trouble.

Due to living with Byakuya, Ichika developed a blind loyalty to him to the point where she was unable to see that he was smothering her for her entire life. She makes it a point to listen to every word or order that he gives to her, though Byakuya does regret bringing her up like this, he sees it as the best option to keep her safe.

She doesn't talk as much as she used to and most things in life don't really seem to bother her, but if they do not most people can pick up on it except for Shiro and Byakuya. She is seen as an unapproachable cold beauty. 

[ Abilities and Powers ]

Overall Skill Level: Ichika's fighting prowess began from a young age when Ichigo put her in a martial arts class since she was a small child. She was born a normal healthy baby but she has always had tremendous physical abilities, gifted through a strange process that rid her body of Reiatsu. By mastering the use of her martial arts knowledge and studying even more fighting styles.

Shiro thinks that she's a monster when it comes to hand-to-hand combat and casually agrees that for someone her age, she could do a lot more than just being an instructor, like being a well known fighter. Ichika's loyalty and attachment to Byakuya caused her to stay with him and not leave his side no matter what, even though she can take out anything ranging to things twice her size.

Ichika's close peers all recognize how powerful she is, Nancy could tell just by looking that she has an aura of strength. She wields her quality fighting style with proficiency and her physical prowess is second only to Shiro's enhanced abilities.

In elementary school, Ichika made short work of two fifth graders twice her size when she was only in the third grade one after the other. They both realized that they were dead wrong calling her a weakling and believed she'd defeat every person in the fifth grade and the sixth grade. Shiro did his best to use his powers while training his Phosphor Alpha technique, but he was also forced to recognize that Ichika's physical abilities far surpassed his own. Even though Ichika acknowledged Shiro was improving through their spar, he was a step behind the seasoned martial artist utterly defeated by her.

Martial Artist Specialist: Ichika is an extremely skilled fighter and touted as the best by her brother, close peers, and Byakuya as one of the greatest fighters. Being taught at a young age and being trained by teachers hired by Byakuya, Ichika has mastered all sorts of combat styles. She appears to prefer to use the advantage of the opponent's weak spots to give herself the upper advantage in fights but is fully capable of switching between multiple styles in in the course of a single fight.

Ichika's proficiency with combat is also shown in her ability to teach others to use them. She helped give Shiro a strong base for close combat by training him to use martial arts. He was extremely lacking but she has shown him how valuable close-quarters combat is which would prove to be useful later.

Immense strength: Ichika's physical strength is superhuman thanks to her lack of Reiatsu capable of defeating opponents with little to no effort. During her training days, she was able to with only two fingers with multiple heavy weights on her body. Furthermore, with a finger flick to the face, she can knock out a grown man and push him back with enough force and break a twig off a thick branch with her hand something no normal person is physically capable of.

Immense Agility & Reflexes: Ichika has incredible speed to match her strength and moves well enough in a fight for her agility to be acknowledged by her instructors. Ichika possesses an extreme amount of speed and reflexes, far surpassing that of average people. She makes sharp moves, and stays highly mobile in a fight with great precision. She was able to reach in front of Argyle and knock him out before Eleven, Mike, Jonathan, and Nancy could even realize what happened. She also managed to react to and dodge, albeit barely, a Flashfire Fist move despite being caught by surprise, as well as being able to quickly dodge a vast amount of the latter's attacks and weaved through her brother's barrage of attacks.

Superhuman Body: The trade-off for Ichika's complete lack of Reiatsu is her immense physical prowess. Comparable to a superhuman, Ichika possesses peak human capabilities to star athletes. Ichika's strength allows her to work effectively as a martial artist. 

Trivia 

Ichika loves junk food and hates vegetarian food. 

Ichika has enough money to buy her own house or apartment but decides to live with Byakuya instead.

Ichika doesn't drink alcohol because she doesn't like the taste of it. 

Ever since reuniting, Ichika will do things in an attempt to impress her brother and make him look up to her since she's the oldest sibling. However, she can become very and noticeably depressed if he is not impressed by it. 

Her favorite way to pass the time is by reading or taking care of cacti. 

Ichika starts off every day with her usual work out routine, meditation, and a long soak in the bath to finish it all. 

She usually spends her time reading books on how to make friends since she's around Shiro's friends so often now after the events of Season 4. She thinks it might be awkward to be with them so long and not even be able at least hold a quick conversation. 

The long strand of hair that is in front Ichika's face is what Shiro and Byakuya use to tell her emotional state. When it wags it means she's happy, when it stands up it means she's on guard or scared, when it wilts it means she's sad, when it swirls it means she's hungry, and when it starts shaking it means she's embarrassed. This has been a thing about her ever since she was child.

Ichika shoe size is 26cm. 

Despite not speaking much, Ichika is a surprisingly lovely singer.