29

1 year later

Mingi and Yunho are now over a year 'together' and about 1 year officially together.

They were living happily together in the same apartment and couldn't wish for something else. Of course they went, as every couple, through some up's and downs. They had some arguments but they still made sure to not hurt the other one and stay mature.

Yunho also got a new job. Mingi helped him to get this job since he was afraid that Yunho might get into situations that could trigger him.

He got a job at the hospital and worked together with Wooyoung as a chef. They got along very well and it wasn't that stressful for wooyoung anymore.

Right now were both of them on their way to work. They were walking into the hospital and went to their places. Yunho went to the kitchen and Mingi to his office.

" Good morning Wooyoung " said Yunho when he came into the kitchen.

" Good morning " said Wooyoung

They started with their work and as always they had the most random conversations.
They loved to work together.

" Yunho, My 3rd anniversary with San is coming up and I still don't know what I should get him as a gift. Do you know what I could give him ? " Asked Wooyoung

" I'm not sure. I've never done such things before but you could gift him something personal. Like something you made, for example a photo book with pictures of you two or maybe a letter "

" It a good idea but what if San got something that was expensive and I only made something like that? I might should get him some new jewelries "

" for me would mean something selfmade a lot more than something that you can buy in a store, even if it was expensive. I think it shows that you were thoughtful of the gift and it's something special that you can't get somewhere else "

" ok you convinced me I will do something personal and special for him.. do you know these necklaces where you can put a little picture inside? "

" Yes "

" I will get one of them and put in there a picture of us and then maybe a letter or a photo book of us, as you said. " Said Wooyoung

" That's a good idea "

" So, isn't your 1st anniversary with mingi coming up as well ? " Asked Wooyoung

" It's today "

" Today already ?! "

" Yea, this year went by pretty fast "

" Did you planned something for today ? "

" No. Well I didn't planned anything. I thought we could spend the rest of the day watching some movies when we get back home from work "

" Ok " said Wooyoung and smiled " and did you got him a gift ? "

" Yes, it's something peronal. I wrote a letter and I made a photo book. I'm just a little nervous about his reaction "

" I'm very sure that he will like it "

" I hope so. I had to hide these things here in a locker so Mingi won't see them "

" They are here ? Can I see them ?? " Asked Wooyoung

" Okay but we have to take care that Mingi won't see them "

" Of course "

They went together to the lockers and Yunho got a key out of his pocket. He opened the locker and got the book and letter out.