20

2 weeks later

In the last 2 weeks spend Mingi and Yunho a lot of time together and went together outside as they already used to but nothing really changed between them.

Wooyoung and San were very curious about them and waited that something will happen between them but there were only some hugs and Mingi telling them that they just spend some time together talking, playing games, eating together...

" Sannie, we should help them a little " said Wooyoung to his boyfriend as they were going to work.

" Should we really interfere in their lifes like that ? " Asked San

" We will just help them a little. Mingi seems like he's hesitating to take the next step and I understand him but maybe all he need is just a little help "

" Okay maybe you're right. do you have already something planned ? "

" I thought you would never ask, well i thought about a nice date like going through the park then going to a cute place to eat something. I thought about the dogs cafe that's not that far from here. After they are done they will be going to the aquariums, after that maybe to a cute restaurant and then in the evening to a place on the beach. Tomorrow night there will be lanterns everywhere and that will be not just beautiful, it will also be romantic " explained Wooyoung his whole plan

" You are very serious about helping them, aren't you ? "

" Yes and the best part we will join them "

" What ? "

" Don't worry, we will keep our distance. It's just that we can help Mingi when he needs it. So what do you think about it ? "

" If it's okay with Mingi, I'm okay with your idea " said San

" Yay. Now we just need to find Mingi " said Wooyoung as they arrived at work and went inside the hospital.

They were going through the hallways and searched for Mingi. As they didn't saw him walking around they went towards his office and found him there, sitting on his desk working on some papers.

" Hi Mingi " said wooyoung with a bright smile

" Good morning. Do you guys need something ? " Asked Mingi as he looked up to Wooyoung and San.

" We just have a very important thing to talk about with you " said Wooyoung and sat down.

" Don't worry, it's nothing bad " said San as he sat down as well.

" Okay, so what's the important thing ? " asked Mingi as he put the papers to the side.

" We have an amazing idea to help you and Yunho a little. And before you say no listen to me.. I planned a whole day for you and Yunho to get closer to each other. San and I will join you to help you if there goes something wrong or you don't know what you should do and of course we will also keep our distance to you two "

" .. will i regret to say yes ? "

" No, believe me this will work "

Mingi sighed before he said " okay "

" Was that a yes ? " Asked Wooyoung excited

" Yes. What did you planned ? "

" Wonderful ! Okay so I planned.. " Wooyoung explained everything he already said to San earlier this morning.

" Okay so we have to do it tomorrow ? "

" Yes otherwise we can't go to lanterns in the evening "

" Then let's meet tomorrow morning in front of the hospital. I gotta go and tell Yunho " said Mingi and stood up.