23

2 weeks later

Mingi planned on visiting his parents this weekend. He would like to introduce Yunho to them and wanted to ask if he would like to go with him.

The first thing he was doing this morning was going to Yunho's room to ask him.

" Good morning, Yunho " said Mingi as he went inside Yunho's room and went towards a chair.

" Good morning "

" I need to tell you something and I even have a question "

" Okay ? "

" I already told you about my adoptive parents and I was thinking about visiting them this weekend. I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me "

" C-come with you and meet your parents? "

" Just if you feel comfortable enough for that. I won't force you to come with me "

" Will you be the whole weekend with your parents ? "

" Yes "

Yunho was silent and starred at the ground, thinking about which decision would be better. A weekend without Mingi or meeting new people who are Mingi's parents.

" would I even be allowed to leave the hospital for a weekend ? " Asked Yunho, still starring at the ground

" Yes, don't worry I will handle that "

Yunho kept on thinking about what he should do and ended up getting frustrated " I.. I would come with you b-but there are your parents and- "

" Hey, it's okay. I'm sure you are nervous but I'm still with you and I won't leave your side if that makes you feel better "

" .. I won't talk much "

" You don't have to. You can talk when you feel comfortable enough "

" Wouldn't they want me to talk ? "

" They will understand. I will explain it to them "

yunho sighed before telling Mingi what he decided to do. ".. I'll come with you "

" Really? " Asked Mingi a little surprised

" Yes "

" ok, we'll leave tomorrow morning and will be back on Sunday evening but if you feel to overwhelmed we can leave earlier " said Mingi.

" Ok " said Yunho and stood up

" What are you doing ? "

" I need to pack my clothes " he went over to his closet and took a bag out of it. Then he looked through his clothes and put some of them into his bag.

" I'm going over to my office. If you need anything you can come over anytime " said Mingi and stood up.

" Ok " said Yunho while he was packing his clothes.

Mingi walked towards Yunho and pecked his cheek before he left and went over to his office.

•°

The next day put Mingi his bag in his car and drove over to the hospital. Yesterday he told Wooyoung and San about it and he even told Hongjoong about it but changed a few things.
He told Wooyoung and San that they will be going to his parents but to Hongjoong he said that he will be going somewhere with Yunho over the weekend to see how much progress he made.

He was now in front of the hospital and went inside, over to Yunho's room. As he arrived he knocked on the door and went inside. Yunho was walking around the room with his shoes and jacket already on and his bag laying on the ground.