21

As Mingi woke up the next morning, he saw Yunho still sleeping in his arms. He pushed the strands of hair hanging in his face to the side and watched him sleeping.

He had to wake Yunho again up even tho he doesn't want to and would prefer to just stay in bed all day watching Yunho.

" Yunho, wake up " said Mingi and tried to wake Yunho up.

" Hmm " he opened his eyes lightly and looked up to Mingi

" We need to get up " said Mingi

" No "

" I don't want to get up either but we have no choice "

" No, 5 more minutes " said Yunho as he closed his eyes again.

" Okay fine. 5 minutes but then we have to get ready " said Mingi

" Ok " said Yunho before he drifted back to sleep.

5 minutes passed and Mingi tried to wake him up again.

" Yunho, 5 minutes are over " said Mingi as Yunho opened his eyes again.

" Can I have 5 more minutes ? " Asked Yunho still feeling tired. Well it's understandable why he's still feels tired. They got up early and came back very late yesterday.

Mingi stayed silent for a while and was thinking about something before he spoke again.

" Okay. I'll call Wooyoung and tell him that we I will come to work later " said Mingi and took his phone to call Wooyoung.

" Hello " said wooyoung

" Hello, I will come to work later " said Mingi

" Why ? Did something happened ? "

" Kind of. Yunho doesn't want to get up so we will come later to the hospital "

" Okay, don't worry I won't let anyone find out about it. Oh and tell me later all the details " said Wooyoung and hung up

He put his phone away and looked over to Yunho.

" You can sleep a while longer " said Mingi and eventually both fell back asleep.

•°

2 hours later

This time was Yunho at first awake. He rubbed his eyes and looked up to Mingi. He remembered about yesterday and finally realized that he actually kissed Mingi..

He was wondering if he should talk with Mingi about it or just let it be.. maybe it didn't meant anything to him. But Mingi kissed him first. Would it be embarrassing to talk about it ?

Yunho was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realized that Mingi woke up.

" Good morning " said Mingi and Yunho finally noticed him.

" Huh?.. oh good morning "

" Are you okay ? "

" I'm fine. We have to get ready, right ? I'm going to the bathroom " said Yunho and stood quickly up. He kept thinking about the kiss but he didn't hat the courage to ask Mingi about it.

Mingi on the other hand was surprised that Yunho got up so quickly. did he do something wrong? was it because of yesterday ? Maybe Yunho needs time to think about it.

He got up as well and got ready for work. When they were done they went out of the apartment, towards Mingi's car. The whole ride it was silent and even when they were back it the hospital it was silent.