8

The day came where Mingi will beginn to put Yunho into trigger situations.
Wooyoung and yeosang will help him today.

" okay so what do we have to do ? " asked Wooyoung

" I want to see how he reacts on loud noises. I want you to argue or yell, is that okay for you ? "

" yes that's okay " said wooyoung

" we will find something to argue about. Wooyoung and I are friends since many years even before he came here as patient " said Yeosang

" ok. Do you need some time to prepare or can we start ? "

Yeosang and wooyoung looked at each other before they looked back to Mingi " we are ready " They said at the same time

" then I will go and get Yunho " said Mingi and went over to Yunhos room. He knocked on the door and went inside the room.

" Hello Yunho. Are you ready ? " yunho knew that Mingi will put him into a situation today. He was really nervous but he has no other choice than going through that.

Yunho nodded and stood up. They went over to Mingis office and Yunho was confused as he saw Wooyoung and Yeosang in the room talking.

While they were talking they noticed them entering the room and sitting down. Mingi gave them the sign to start.

" yeosang I can't believe it. You were the one who destroyed my favorite frying pan ?! "

" hey it's not my fault !! "

" it is !!! You destroyed it ! You knew it was my favorite one!! "

" it's not my fault that your pan gets destroyed so easily ! "

" Are you really trying to blame the pan right now?!! "

" yes !! "

" HOW DARE YOU ??!! " yelled wooyoung.

Yunho was watching them with wide eyes. It got hard for him to breath. All these memories from his mother and his stepfather arguing over stupid things came back into his mind.

" remember the steps to calm down, Yunho " said Mingi as he noticed that Yunho didn't calmed down instead he begann to panic.

" WOOYOUNG IT WAS A PAN WITH BAD QUALITY !! " yelled yeosang

" DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY PAN ! "

Yunho tried to control his breath but failed. He couldn't breath properly as both of them were yelling.

" IT'S THE TRUTH !! "

he squeezed his eyes close and held his teddy tight in his arms. He tried to do the other thing. The room with the memories.

" IT'S NOT. IT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE PAN THAT YOU COOK BADLY "

Yunho tried to only concentrate on the imaginary room. It took a while until he was able to visualize it. He needs the memories.. he needs a comforting memorie.

The first thing he saw was the hug. Mingis hug. He remembered on it. On the way he felt that day, the way he found comfort, the way Mingis hug gave him the feeling that someone cares and wants to help him, the way he finally felt safe.

His breathing calmed down again and his body wasn't as tense as before. Mingi saw it and had a small smile on his face.

Yunhos eyes were closed the whole time as his whole body slowly begann to calm down.

" I DON'T COOK BADLY "

he was so focused on the memorie that he didn't even heard them arguing and yelling anymore.