Chapter 14: The Resol'nare

(Happy Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you. Sorry this one is a shorter chapter.)

You landed your ship on Sorgan, the exact coordinates you were sent to meet Din. You saw his ship the Razor Crest. There stood him, a human female, an Ugnaught, and an assassin droid.

You: "Follow me."

You opened the door to your ship and walked off. Naya and the girls walked closely behind you. The droids and Jayce's team followed suit. Din walked forward you so did you. You both looked at each other before reaching out your arms. You clasped your forearms and shook them.

Din: "It's good to see you."

You: "You too."

Din: "You brought people?"

You: "Like I said I'm working for them so not all of them are here to help."

Din: "Well I brought all the help I could get. This is Cara Dune, Ugnaught Quil, and IG-11."

Gorgu: "*Coos*."

You looked down to see a familiar little green being. Smaller and a bit younger looking but the same as Master Yoda.

You: "Who is this?"

Din: "The reason I called you. He's being hunted by the Empire and I need your help. I see you picked up some of your own as well."

Din gestured his head towards Naya who was looking at the small being.

You: "This is Naya, she is my foundling. Is he the same?"

Din: "No, but I need to find him a home, maybe his parents."

You: "He might not have them... Not anymore..."

Cara: "I'd hate to interrupt but it's getting dark and we'd better make camp and talk about the plan."

You both agreed and set up camp between the two ships. Din filled you in on what happened over the last 2 months for him. To you, it was only 2 weeks, but you guess that you got dropped pretty far away so the time difference made sense. You also filled him in on what happened to you and who all of your new friends were.

Din: "So that's the plan so far."

You: "It's risky but it should work."

Cara: "It's the only plan we got."

Quill: "It will work. I have spoken."

Everyone was sitting around listening to you all speak while IG-11 gave food and drink around. Naya and Grogu were sitting on a stump reading a data pad you gave her. She sat up and walked over to you.

Naya: "What's this, I can't pronounce it."

You took the data pad and looked at it.

You: "It says The Resol'nare."

Jayce: "What does that mean?"

Din: "The Six Actions. It's what we Mandalorians follow. A part of our creed and teachings."

Sarah: "What are they?"

You look and Din and he just nods at you.

You: "There are six actions we must take as Mandalorians. One, Beskar'gam, wear the armor. Two, Mando'a, speak the language. Three, Ara'nov, defend your family. Four, Ba'jurir, raise your children as Mandalorians. Five, Alitt, contribute to your clan's welfare. Six, Mand'alor, when called upon by the Mand'alor, rally to their cause. That's the Resol'nare."

Scientist: "So a Mand'alor is a leader?"

You: "Yes."

Seraphine: "Is there a current leader?"